Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NICK18 wrote

So you are twelve and are in a really bad economic situation, you live in a 3rd world country, you are surrounded by poverty and no chances of growth, your parents love you, they don't want to see you living that life, the same life they had to live, so an oportunity to go to a better place with more oportunities shows up, of course they are going to take you.
    My Version

So you are twelve and are in a really bad economic situation, you live in a 3rd world country, you are surrounded by poverty and no chances of growth, your parents love you, they don't want to see you living that life, the same life they had to live. They got up and Knew it was going to be a struggle, but went to work changing there own government for the betterment of there fellow citizens and family's future. Unlike the one's that decided to take the lazy way out and let the one's left behind. Have to take up there burden also in working to change the situation. With my parents hard work and working along with others. I can proudly say that my country is no longer a 3rd world country.
    The couple of things I learned from my parents.
    Good Morals
    integrity
    Self respect.
    Respect other nations and there people, and they will respect you back. They will be your friends and be by your side always. They will help in anyway they can.
    Step on a persons toes, and there will always be an unwanted backlash.

Sometimes the rocky road, is the better path to the future of my Nation.

More to come.

Oh by the way have you heard this before.

Coming to a town near you. ICE at it's finest.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

NICK18 Wrote

Yes, they would be breaking the rules after a while, but at least they would be able to provide you with a nice place to live and hot meals everyday, plus they give you a chance to a better education and even a new language, and what wouldn't any parent do for his/her child??? If you balance it up, your well-being is more important to them than the rules

Now lets start the story from this part

If you balance it up, your well-being is more important to them than the rules.
    Now that I have broken the rules and got away with it, each passing day. I am finding it easier to break more rules. Plus I am teaching my kids to only follow rules that they want to follow. Who knows they might have that big fancy Plasma TV or that big H2 if they don't follow the rules. Wow wouldn't that be great. Who knows, in time with my teachings, and disregards of rules, Maybe my grandkids will be bankrobbers or Drug KingPins and live in nice fancy houses.

Moral of this section.
    If a parent like this is rewarded. Then the fabric of Society has had one more thread destroyed.
    Maybe if 11 to 20 million people commit fraud. They will be no more rules on Fraud, so everyone could commit fraud.
    Maybe if 11 to 20 million people rob banks, maybe there will be no more laws on Bankrobbery.

So do you get the picture. Rules or Laws was made for a reason.

Oh by the way. Did you hear.
    Coming to a town near you. Is the IRS
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I would stop immigration altogether. We are a settled country with finite resources. We already have a complete workforce...and we have our own replacements in the works.

We are one of the few countries in the world that is still accepting any immigration whatsoever. With the recent happenings in France I completely understand why. Multiculturalism is a FAILURE.

A Cherokee,

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

These parents are horrible putting their kids through this. It can cause a lot of mental hardship for a kid to grow up somewhere, and be forced to leave it. If we stop illegal immigration now, we will avoid this in the future. I also believe that if the employers simply stopped giving them jobs, they would leave on their own and it wouldn't cost any tax dollars to fly them back. Employers play a larger role in illegal immigration than lax border security and favorable immigrations laws.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Banned
    Daydreamer,

I think you have a good point. If there were no jobs, they wouldn't want to come here.The laws are on the books, those who hire I.A.'s should be punished to the FULLEST extent of the law. Let 'em ROT!

That being said, stronger enforcement on the border IS the front line of this battle. These people need to be stopped NOW! There is a report from a House investigation of the Minuteman Project, you can access if from here:

http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/congrepts.php

It pretty much sums it up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234