Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    As the prophet Isaiah warned, "WOE to those who call EVIL GOOD, and GOOD, EVIL!" (Isaiah 5: 20)
    Amen to that!

W
    Unfortunately we are living in a time where many things are dominated by evil and the powerful elites try to brainwash us that evil is good so they can get their evil agendas through. Time to use those evaluation skills God gave all of us and not fall for it, as well as, never give up and never give in!

How true, there was a time in enemy occupied Europe during WWII, that people were brainwashed into thinking evil was good...We're seeing it now in our country, and it's frightening.

As the prophet Isaiah warned, "WOE to those who call EVIL GOOD, and GOOD, EVIL!" (Isaiah 5: 20)
    Amen to that!

W
    I've just been thinking about that scripture the last couple of days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wavleyg
    This is a question of our government accepting and condoning the replacement of the U.S. Citizens in the workplace and in the VOTING booth, they can't ship SERVICE jobs overseas so they simply allow an invasion of low wage yet illegal workers. Why do you think they really want a drivers license, it ain't to drive, they do that anyway, it's to VOTE! Politicians see the potential there and that is why they are going after the illegal alien vote instead of the Citizen vote.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS,
    The government is REFUSING to ENFORCE it's own laws, WHY? They KNOW their anti-American stands don't sit well with Citizens, but they can SPLIT Citizens by doing like the Bible, splinter the language and splinter the people, they KNOW they can divide Americans but they can CONTROL ILLEGAL ALIENS by threatening them with ENFORCEMENT and DEPORTATION. They KNOW enforcement can make people give up and leave that is why they only enforce the law on CITIZENS, I guess they hope we will either leave or give up, but I am American and they didn't teach 'GIVE UP' when I was in school like they do now.
    The problem is really all the anti-American Americans who are legal and come from a long line of generations of immigrants . Some belong to the ACLU ,NAACP,CAIR,NOI,LaRaza,Pride,GALB and last but not least our leaders who protect them .

Barak Hussain and McCain are making promises for us to weep right now to the gangs above .

if we were a nation that paid attention to begin with, we wouldn't be in this trouble .

Like boiling a frog they cooked us a little at a time . Like the frog cooking we sat there and allowed it .

We need to get the people up again . I'm very glad W got the radio job. This will be a huge elp to wake up the people along with others starting to speak out now and us here doing what we can to stop the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Amen to that!

W
    Unfortunately we are living in a time where many things are dominated by evil and the powerful elites try to brainwash us that evil is good so they can get their evil agendas through. Time to use those evaluation skills God gave all of us and not fall for it, as well as, never give up and never give in!

How true, there was a time in enemy occupied Europe during WWII, that people were brainwashed into thinking evil was good...We're seeing it now in our country, and it's frightening.
    The difference is they had each other to turn to when they woke up to the evil they had committed, we are divided and surrounded by the enemy .

Unlike the last depression we were all civilized Americans, this one coming will be dog eat dog and only the un-civilized strong will survive .

AE

joazinha, my 14 year old son was really up in arms one day, and mentioned his own thoughts, and what he mentioned was that everything good is bad and all things bad are loved by multitudes.

I said "yes, it seems that way, if you watch the world with worldly eyes, but if you really look through Gods eyes, you will start to see the many who do not adhere to this thinking and love all good things. However, I told him that yes there is a lot of backwards and even evil thinking these days, we're in those times. I told him the above to be sure that he does not lose sight of all the good that does still exist here, it will drain you of all of your desire to fight for good.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Shouldn't we take a more proactive step and actually file a class action suit DEMANDING the government OBEY and ENFORCE legitimate laws Equally for all not just illegal aliens?
    Article Four, Section Four of the Constitution REQUIRES the U.S. government to "Protect the States from Invasion and Domestic violence." The Supreme Court finally decided the Second Amendment means what it says, we need to make them do the same for the Constitution.
    Everyone seems to have forgotten the government works for US! If I have an employee who doesn't obey the rules I fire him, or if he has broken the law I have him arrested and prosecuted, we need to start the process to do the same with our law breaking government.
    We need to sue them for damages equal to the amount illegal aliens have stolen from legitimate citizens.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Quote Originally Posted by wavleyg
    Shouldn't we take a more proactive step and actually file a class action suit DEMANDING the government OBEY and ENFORCE legitimate laws Equally for all not just illegal aliens?
    Article Four, Section Four of the Constitution REQUIRES the U.S. government to "Protect the States from Invasion and Domestic violence." The Supreme Court finally decided the Second Amendment means what it says, we need to make them do the same for the Constitution.
    Everyone seems to have forgotten the government works for US! If I have an employee who doesn't obey the rules I fire him, or if he has broken the law I have him arrested and prosecuted, we need to start the process to do the same with our law breaking government.
    We need to sue them for damages equal to the amount illegal aliens have stolen from legitimate citizens.

You can't get blood out of turnip . And we are one big fat in dept turnip !

They are going to ave to borrow the money to give to the illegals they are making promises to as it is .

The only thing keeping us eating now is China knows if they stop loaning us money ,we won't be able to buy their junk . And if we go into depression the whole world will follow .

I think this is the plan though .

I have noticed a big difference in the reporting on illegal immigration...lets hope it really heats up, the more we wake up the better.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

McCain and Obama both know that the American people don't like illegal immigration, or any type of amnesty, EVER!....But one thing they do like do, is to constantly give the American people the finger by telling all the racist groups like LA Raza and Mechas types that they are going to give illegals some kind of legalization. What Jerks these two Jack A##es are!

I'm ready. There is a reason why the shamnesty didn't pass last year and it wasn't cause Americans were not paying attention. It surprised the enemy and for a while knocked them on their bumb arses.

I like to vision U.S. like the Stealth Bomber; we get up to them under the radar and then - bam!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast