Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to file a suit to FORCE our government to obey and enforce our laws, just like they did in D.C. over the Second Amendment. It is NOT about getting any monetary satisfaction from ourselves (the gov't allegedly Is Us) the idea is to MAKE the people we hired to write and enforce our laws to do what they were hired to do which is OBEY The Constitution and enforce the law, they do NOT understand WRITTEN LAW or REASON and COMMON SENSE they only understand blunt force and we need to start MAKING them do what the law requires instead of what special interest groups pay them for. Pay may be cash or it may be promises of future votes.

Since Obama apparently has the majority of illegal voters already committed I don't understand why McCain won't appeal to legitimate Citizen Voters who want the laws enforced since we still (barely) outnumber the invaders, but I guess we are already legitimate and he has nothing to hold over our heads like deportation to control U.S.
    Why aren't the candidates trying to appeal to ALL American Voters not just Americas minorities?
    McCain has a chance to surge ahead with legitimate voters by simply being the "Law and Order Candidate" calling for enforcement of our laws NOW even if he wants to change them later. When did law and order become a Bad thing? I guess when Pandering Politicians found they could swell their campaign coffers by looking the other way while crooked businesses decided to REPLACE high paid educated American workers with criminals from around the world to increase their profits.

I will warn business, keep in mind the first industry to switch to mostly alien workers created the housing crisis. How? Builders replace American workers with up to 75% of aliens, instead of buying the houses they built they sent the money 'home' to another country instead of buying a house here, no one else has picked up on this but I believe it is obvious if you think about it. Pay aliens to build houses they won't or can't buy at the same time you destroy the income of citizens who otherwise may have purchased and you destroy your own market. If we weren't ALL having to suffer for their illegal actions I say they got what they deserve!
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    As the prophet Isaiah warned, "WOE to those who call EVIL GOOD, and GOOD, EVIL!" (Isaiah 5: 20)
    Amen to that!

W
    Unfortunately we are living in a time where many things are dominated by evil and the powerful elites try to brainwash us that evil is good so they can get their evil agendas through. Time to use those evaluation skills God gave all of us and not fall for it, as well as, never give up and never give in!

How true, there was a time in enemy occupied Europe during WWII, that people were brainwashed into thinking evil was good...We're seeing it now in our country, and it's frightening.
    The difference is they had each other to turn to when they woke up to the evil they had committed, we are divided and surrounded by the enemy .

Unlike the last depression we were all civilized Americans, this one coming will be dog eat dog and only the un-civilized strong will survive .
    Well another good scripture came to mind:

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
    Romans 12:21 (NKJV)

Be kind when telling the truth but do not abandon the truth when being kind:

3 Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Prov 3:3 (NASB77) (OF course this is Biblical truth) Remember though though that Romans 13:1-5 tells us to obey the laws of the land and our government and illegals ARE NOT obeying the laws of the land thus also disobeying God's law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That makes sense about the building industry. This is an industry overtaken by illegal aliens with little crackdown from ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

THe last one is a very good point Gogo, they are disobeying man's laws, mainly our governments laws, a government implemented by God and therefore those laws should be obeyed.

Here is a little tidbit in that direction. The kids my daughter is friends with, nice kids, good parents. I believe the father might be legal (not sure, he may just have been raised here). Anyways, they are Christians, and I had a conversation with the mother one day and she talked about walking across the border back into the U.S. after staying in Mexico with her mother for some time. The boy (he is 10) who is here the most said he was born in Mexico.

They go to one of those churches that a local congregation loans out some space to in their building (United Methodist Church). I have to believe from what she told me that if they crossed the border on foot, and the way the boy has spoke, they are not legal. How then as Christians can they justify to themselves, the breaking of mans laws in this nation to be here?

I hope my guess is wrong and they are legally here and were just too broke to have a car when they came back, but it seems not so.....
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Most of Tuesday on MSNBC involved the topic of illegal immigration. There was the usual vast wasteland of commentary expressing a need for amnesty and open borders, but when Pat Buchanan came on during one segment, he succinctly voiced the real truth, that American citizens are against and fed up with this folly. He outlined the times that the American people have risen to soundly say "NO" to amnesty and illegal immigration. Andrea Mitchell seemed to be consistently speaking for the illegal aliens and acted as if this is what the American people want. Pat blew her comments and the pro open borders guest's comments out of the water with his reason.

Pat also said that if John McCain would support the view of the American people against illegal immigration, he would have people excited to vote for him. He said that illegal immigration was a major concern.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Most of Tuesday on MSNBC involved the topic of illegal immigration. There was the usual vast wasteland of commentary expressing a need for amnesty and open borders, but when Pat Buchanan came on during one segment, he succinctly voiced the real truth, that American citizens are against and fed up with this folly. He outlined the times that the American people have risen to soundly say "NO" to amnesty and illegal immigration. Andrea Mitchell seemed to be consistently speaking for the illegal aliens and acted as if this is what the American people want. Pat blew her comments and the pro open borders guest's comments out of the water with his reason.

Pat also said that if John McCain would support the view of the American people against illegal immigration, he would have people excited to vote for him. He said that illegal immigration was a major concern.

Romans 5:8
    Sorry I missed that one....Pat makes sense.

I just finished in response to a private message from SOSADFORUS that it seems in the last three days alone we are getting absolutely deluged with storied in practically all topical subcategories related to illegal immigration.

Seems like every 5 minutes an ALIPAC member has a new article or story to post.

It's not just heating up...but even moreso a higher percentage of it seems to be in the form of ammunition that supports our cause - with some of it being so ugly and outrageous - we don't need to add or say anything. It speaks for itself.

Although I may be the "nasty screaming dupe monster", don't get me wrong folks. KEEP IT COMING!!!

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Yes I responded to a report mrrabbit made on a duplicate post, (fixed it) and he pm'd me about this exact subject......I told him I have noticed alot more reporting MSM and this is wonderful news!!

"nasty screaming dupe monster",
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Illegal immigration effects all issues... Therefore it is the most important issue!
    exactly.

first comes securing borders, then one can start forming a government, schools, hospitals, markets, a nation.

without border security, everything that makes a nation a nation, crumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    I just finished in response to a private message from SOSADFORUS that it seems in the last three days alone we are getting absolutely deluged with storied in practically all topical subcategories related to illegal immigration.

Seems like every 5 minutes an ALIPAC member has a new article or story to post.

It's not just heating up...but even moreso a higher percentage of it seems to be in the form of ammunition that supports our cause - with some of it being so ugly and outrageous - we don't need to add or say anything. It speaks for itself.

Although I may be the "nasty screaming dupe monster", don't get me wrong folks. KEEP IT COMING!!!

I've noticed it too. In fact, if I don't watch myself, I can really burn up a lot of daylight here just reading them all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast