Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the "Alliance of Civilizations" is part of the spiritual side of the plan for implementing the New World Order. Read up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    I think the "Alliance of Civilizations" is part of the spiritual side of the plan for implementing the New World Order. Read up on them.
    Thanks for the link

Very interesting "doots" first I have heard of it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks for the link

Very interesting "doots" first I have heard of it!

I found out about the "Alliance of Civilizations" by reading "Constance Cumbey's" blogspot. She's a lawyer and is a regular contributing writer for "NewsWithViews."
    She has some interesting perspectives on the 'New Age" movement's role in global governance.
    Constance Cumbey's Blogspot: http://www.cumbey.blogspot.com/

If we read UN we read NWO.
    They were created with this objective .

Globalization

I just read through some of the "Alliance of Civilizations" stuff at their web site which others provided a link to on this thread. Its as always, interesting stuff. Its filled with great ideals of wishful thinking based on everyone making sacrifices & contributions.
    In fact, it does more to demonstrate to me that many of the real problems we face today, come from politicians. It implies the bulk of the current extremism problems are a result of Iraq & Afghanistan, with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict sprinkled in for good measure, as always.
    Yet America faced few of these problems prior to the taking of the embassy in Iran in 1979. Now Iranians "could" try to say they were angry about our support for the Shah. Yet a year earlier, they were marching in the streets in support of the man.
    America has supported many dictators over the years. Democrats favor "their" dictatorial flavor & Republicans favor "their" dictatorial flavor. Yet few times, if any, was the world thrown into bouts of terroristic attacks because of these coalitions. And "WE" were not the only sponsors of specific dictators. Many other nations also supported them with money, and other favors. So tagging America's connections to the Shah as the ultimate problem lacks any real credibility. In fact, it appears someone is looking for an excuse just to draw America into the internal problems of individual nations.
    America has typically only gotten involved when a nations actions threatened our allies or the peace of the world. Otherwise, any involvement has been behind the scenes. And typically, other nations were countering any of our activities. It all balanced out.
    If I had to take a shot at what's happening in the middle east, I would tie it to the disgust peoples have with their own rulers, political parties, & the unrest malcontents have fomented within those countries. And those same malcontents have involved outside nations like America because they hope the worlds only super power will impose a solution "they" happen to approve of.
    Since America will not support the installation of a strict Islamist dictatorship that can threaten its neighbors whenever it wants, these malcontents have decided to make their quest for a world Islamic state, a problem for all of us by dragging all of us into the middle of the problems.
    America does not permit Imams to foment terrorism & spew hate speech like its done in Saudi Arabia, "IF" we know its happening. While free speech exists in America, there are many ways to deal with a nut case calling for terroristic attacks. Perhaps we are doing a poor job here, but we are trying. In many middle eastern nations, the governments seeking to deflect attention from their own failed national policies, allow & even encourage such violent fomenting so the people are angry with America or the west, rather than the government that has been screwing them for decades.
    In short, it seems to me dragging America into all of this is just to get American dollars, military might, & political power, to get behind whomever wants to win the most or whomever has what America wants & needs. We respond to try to protect our interests & get vilified in the process! Even shorter... we've been suckered into all of this hate rhetoric!
    One thing is certain to me. America could survive on its own, "if" it had too. That does not mean we want to, nor does it mean the business community will allow that since it could interfere with their corporate profits plans. (My heart really bleeds for em, really!)
    Americans would suffer. But our ingenuity would overcome most of our problems & the others we would learn to do without! The United Nations & other globalist lovers cannot ever permit that, because it would ruin their plans for world domination & untold wealth accumulation, now wouldn't it?
    I guess my point is, we need to temper our need to become embroiled in the problems of other nations who seek our involvement, just so we pick up the tab & stomp on their enemies they alone could not defeat!
    Seems to me, if we judiciously use our power, & even more carefully step into the middle of others' problems "only" when we absolutely must, plus take care of our own, we can make it through this latest effort to drag the world into another world war, help crazed religious nuts spread their cultist plans, &/or make those who would trample on all regular folks just so they could bask in wealth & power!
    Spreading the ideal of a utopian world where all share equally, will never happen because those making the push are seeking power & wealth for themselves & not for all others! Their greed destroys their Kumbya plans!
    Now its three AM so the logic function in my brain may have already turned off for the night & or be totally screwed up anyway. But those world shattering thoughts just come to mind on this issue!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12