Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can we have a newspaper which tells about stories like this ?
    Maybe we shoule ask William .
    I think this is very expensive . But maybe , something could be done .
    The more we are able to share with each other and the more people hear these stories , the more awake they will become .
    I think this is important - to support each other here
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If you got him arrested on another charge could you get him to be held in jail without being able to get out? Does he have false documents that he could be caught with?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Maybe they made him legal for 5 months because he is to appear in court in 5 months and they need to make sure he stays here until his court date, however, he should have been arrested for driving without a license. I wonder if there is not more to the story than he is telling. How does she communicate with him if he speaks no english? Alot of them only speak english when it is convenient for them. I don't think you have been given all the details. Kids only tell what they want to tell or what they have to tell, I think they are holding out on the family to the actual truth. It won't do any good to speak with any law enforcement concerning this, the law says she can do whatever she wants because she is of age.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Maybe they made him legal for 5 months because he is to appear in court in 5 months and they need to make sure he stays here until his court date, however, he should have been arrested for driving without a license. I wonder if there is not more to the story than he is telling. How does she communicate with him if he speaks no english? Alot of them only speak english when it is convenient for them. I don't think you have been given all the details. Kids only tell what they want to tell or what they have to tell, I think they are holding out on the family to the actual truth. It won't do any good to speak with any law enforcement concerning this, the law says she can do whatever she wants because she is of age.
    The 5 Month legal status sounds bogus. He should be in jail for the crimes he committed + an immigration hold. If anything it's a summons for a court date 5 months down the road.

See if you could have someone call him (block the caller id) saying he won a new car or something. I think his english might instantly become fluent.

Luckily in this case since your granddaughter can't have kids there won't be any anchor babies but she could still get an STD if he's out with other women (in the mexican culture what we see as cheating on your spouse/significant other, is accepted and not questioned overall).

My daughter-in-law is an RN, believe they have std's, she works in the emergency room at the hospital and sees it all the time. I have raised 3 teenagers and I am telling you the information you are getting is what they want to tell you, not what really happened. If I were your son I would press for the truth from her. He has either told her a bunch of crap or she is lieing on his behalf.

Also if she can't have kids I doubt he's interested in having a long term, monogomus, relationship with her. I really wouldn't be suprised if he has kids (plural) with other women you don't know about.

She's at least good for a green card if they were to get married.

I have seen illegals in my area who appear to be going out with American women who aren't unattractive. The women fall for it because they're nice to them and they enjoy the attention the normally wouldn't be able to get. It's obvious they're doing it just so they can get a green card and citizenship but unfortunately love blinds.

I'm still surprised they didn't charge your grand-daughter with the usual impound fees for taking her car!!

An illegal who lived next to my husband switched license plates on my husbands car. They impounded his car and he was arrested and went to court. It was dismissed and he was found innocent but still had to pay the impound fees to get his car back. Lost his job and everything over the jerk. They just aren't on the same page as us ,on so many things. It's NORMAL to them.

I can't even THINK the way they do. I just hope she gets away before something alot worse happens and she's stuck in the middle. They'll be happy to have her take the fall for them without a second thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'm still surprised they didn't charge your grand-daughter with the usual impound fees for taking her car!!

An illegal who lived next to my husband switched license plates on my husbands car. They impounded his car and he was arrested and went to court. It was dismissed and he was found innocent but still had to pay the impound fees to get his car back. Lost his job and everything over the jerk. They just aren't on the same page as us ,on so many things. It's NORMAL to them.

I can't even THINK the way they do. I just hope she gets away before something alot worse happens and she's stuck in the middle. They'll be happy to have her take the fall for them without a second thought.
    I thought stealing another person's license plates and putting them on another car was a serious offense?

Her mom keeps her checked for std's........believe me. They have been going together and living together on and off for 3 years now. Trust me, that boy cannot speak but just 2 or 3 words of English. Her mom doesn't approve of their relationship, nor does anyone else in the family. Not even her older brother. Everyone of us has tried our best to reach her, but she is heavy set and very plain. It seems that is what is attracting her to him. I think the attention he gives her is what intriques her about him. He's not mean to her (yet) nor is he abusive in any way. Trust me if he was to hurt her physically, he'd have HELL to pay from all of us. He would be grass and we would be the lawnmower........TRUST ME. No mention of marriage so far. How does she communicate with him if he doesn't speak English? She speaks his language BETTER than he does!! No kidding.
    Believe me, I have contacted Elizabeth Dole, Richard Burr and Howard Coble about him getting deported back. I laid it on the line of how it is with him. The DUI's and all. From the way I read their letters, I'm like you.......I think they are just sitting back and waiting to see where this immigration bill goes. None of them will commit themselves. I did manage to get him fired from his job.....working in a factory.....a very well known factory........I talked to the head man over the company and told him I was going to report them (which I did) for hiring illegals. They fired about 49 that day and the next day.
    I do agree that kids ONLY tell you what they want you to know. I learned that from my son. Yes, I believe that she is only telling us what she wants us to know and not anything more, because she knows how we all feel about him. Like I told her, if he were legal, I wouldn't say one thing about it. Not one time.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

For crying out loud. His illegal rear end should have been deported.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast