Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    What part of the country are you in?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I know it should have been deported a long time ago and I've done everything I know to do to get him deported. I really have.
    I'm in NC........in High Point or real close to it.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    I know it should have been deported a long time ago and I've done everything I know to do to get him deported. I really have.
    I'm in NC........in High Point or real close to it.
    Have him get a passport. Make him think you truly want to get to know him and make him think that you think you may have misjudged him.

It might cost a few bucks, but you could take him to a country where mexicans don't need visas to visit. And leave him there. No return ticket, change your phone numbers.

She simply is not leveling with the family, my husband is on the road constantly and he tells me that he has never seen immigration out there. He thinks this would be highly unlikely that he was actually stopped by immigration. More likely it was police officers if it was that, or maybe he has just sold her car or given it to his family. I just don't buy the story! Tell your son to tell her that he wants to see his legal papers, that he won't believe it till he sees them or better yet tell him to tell her he will go with her to help get her car back. I bet she won't take him up on his offer. The family needs to start calling their bluff!

I offered to take her to get her car back..............and you're right on it.....she turned me down cold. She is only telling us what she wants us to know.......we know that..........she KNOWS I have no use for that relationship. I've made that VERY, VERY CLEAR TO HER. She say's I'm old fashioned........(never was called that one before)
    Maybe I am.........maybe I am a bigot, a racist whatever........I just think they ought to come over here the legal way. She tells me he doesn't have those papers with him (then why have them?) that's what I asked her. She just shrugged and grinned.
    I hate to say it, but it's like I told her........she'll wind up getting what she deserves cause she's got her eyes wide open to this. She shuts us out and acts like we don't know sense enough to understand. I hate to see it happen to her, but I know she'll wind up paying a huge price for harboring him like that.
    No........I've never seen immigration either. Seen plenty of DOT on the road though but never immigration. I don't think they exist really.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Does she live with your family or by herself?

You could always just call the her house a few times from payphones and then hangup when she picks up, then buy some woman's undergarmets that are a significantly different size than her's and leave them around the house for her to discover.

Some condom wrappers left around the house would be a nice touch too.

Happy Breakup!

I thought stealing another person's license plates and putting them on another car was a serious offense?
    It is.....my husband didn't switch the plates, the illegal did. They were looking for the illegal by using the license plates and that's how my husband got drug into the picture. The illegal took my husbands plates so he could get out of Florida. Naturally the illegal wasn't caught because he was long gone by then. It was strange to me that once they got it straightned out and knew my husband was innocent that they still made him pay the impound fee. I just know I look at my plates more than I thought I would ever have to. Plus...check for the renewel sticker. Those can be peeled off easier than people think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they send you the stickers add some super glue to the back and use non standard screws for your plates that require a special screwdriver. Someone at your local hardware store should be able to help you with that.

she lives with her mother.
    I got a friend to call her house several times and just hold the phone for a few minutes and then hang up. She did that for about 1 week. She even put a pair of her panties under the seat of the car and my granddaughter found them and believe it or not............she never said a word. Not one single word. If it had been me.......all hell would have broken loose
    I couldn't say anything though without giving myself away.
    Here they not only are stealing license plates, social security numbers and identities, they also steal inspection stickers. No kidding. They will break a window to get to them if the door is locked on the vehicle.
    I'd say that is getting pretty desperate.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they send you the stickers add some super glue to the back and use non standard screws for your plates that require a special screwdriver. Someone at your local hardware store should be able to help you with that.
    Thanks for the advice!! Sounds like a doable solution!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast