Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

save our state is alive here
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    save our state is alive here
    YOu were able to get into the forums???? I got the homepage but no dice on the forums.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sos

SOS is working for me...

OK it is working for me now. Im in.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am in the forums on SOS William.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Going there now too.

Here is the AP Story KFI mentioned.

We all know how little you can trust the AP to tell people what is going on. Notice how they have filed the earliest report on this news so THEY CAN SET THE STORY?

They are really trying to get ahead of this story.

Choreographed Protest for Immigrant Hotel Workers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 742#223742

Here it is folks on KFI, The police are ordering the illegals to disperse and the crowd is not responding.

Listening live.

W

Yes I did hear that on KFI, yes they do want to put the spin on it first as always. But the american taxpaying citizens that were inconvenienced by this protest are furious and that will not go away. Who cares if they want to be arrested to make a point, I just hope they deport any illegal aliens that they arrest of which I am sure there are none as they sent a pre-approved arrest list to the police complete with ID's information. How convenient eh? Just whom do these idiots think they are kidding with this and why do the police let them do this?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

(MOD EDIT. NEW USER BANNED FOR RULE VIOLATION)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast