Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(MOD EDIT)

Ah, the perfect storm that would give the "powers that be" the excuse to initiate a police state? What a dingbat you are!

Good thinking, Greyparrot. Maybe usatoday was karl Rove....or better yet, Lindsey Graham !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Save our State is OK!

Good news. What is going on there ? Any updates ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Good thinking, Greyparrot. Maybe usatoday was karl Rove....or better yet, Lindsey Graham !!
    You know, that is BS... IF you knew what USATODAY had to put up with because of illegals, and what they did to his family, MAYBE you would have understood his statement are not acted this way.

So much for freedom of speech amongst allies

*TAPPING FOOT WAITING FOR MOD OR ADMIN TO BAN ME ALSO*

Arizona Patriot
    Mothers Against Illegal Aliens Webmaster
    SaveOurState Activist
    Arizona Patriot Webmaster: Mothers Against Illegal Aliens Activist: Save Our State

Quote Originally Posted by MJWilliams
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You know, that is BS... IF you knew what USATODAY had to put up with because of illegals, and what they did to his family, MAYBE you would have understood his statement are not acted this way.

So much for freedom of speech amongst allies

*TAPPING FOOT WAITING FOR MOD OR ADMIN TO BAN ME ALSO*

Arizona Patriot
    Mothers Against Illegal Aliens Webmaster
    SaveOurState Activist
    MJ.......WELCOME

Looking but can't find anything that would warrent a 'ban.' As long as you follow the rules of the site {located at the top of every forum} you're a-ok

Guess you can rest your foot now and dig into the info. We could use a little help on the ALIPAC Activism and FOCUS Campaigns forum if you've a little extra time. Check it out when you've a sec.

Well, I am a lil peeved that a friend of mine and fellow activist got banned instantly for making a single post, but I will not say anything more about that... Consider my last post as my lodging of a complaint..LOL

I have been in the Movement for a while (since Januarary, and I have seen a lot from the Border to Chicago (Elvira protest with MAIA a few weeks ago) I am more of an in your face street activist that tries to do his part in anyway I can

As for the current farce they call a protest at LAX, it has done nothing but make a lot of LA Residents MAD from what I heard...

MAYBE, between the backlash from Houston this week, and this, it will wake more American Sheeple up
    Arizona Patriot Webmaster: Mothers Against Illegal Aliens Activist: Save Our State

I am on Saveourstate forums, while listening to KFI

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MJWilliams
    Well, I am a lil peeved that a friend of mine and fellow activist got banned instantly for making a single post, but I will not say anything more about that... Consider my last post as my lodging of a complaint..LOL

I have been in the Movement for a while (since Januarary, and I have seen a lot from the Border to Chicago (Elvira protest with MAIA a few weeks ago) I am more of an in your face street activist that tries to do his part in anyway I can

As for the current farce they call a protest at LAX, it has done nothing but make a lot of LA Residents MAD from what I heard...

MAYBE, between the backlash from Houston this week, and this, it will wake more American Sheeple up
    MJ
    Hopefully, the LAX situation will be just as positive a catalyst as the May 1 protests, LOL. GO IDIOTS ---do our work for us, lol.

As far as Houston goes, that's one sad happening that had better not be in vain!!

I'm an 'in your face' kind of person too but the work on that forum I mentioned is vital right now. Much will be gained by getting small town America to stand up and fight and the iron's in the fire while the window of opportunity will only stay open for a few weeks.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

Again, WELCOME!

MJ
    Hopefully, the LAX situation will be just as positive a catalyst as the May 1 protests, LOL. GO IDIOTS ---do our work for us, lol.
    Yes, that is what I am hoping too !!!

As far as Houston goes, that's one sad happening that had better not be in vain!!
    I hope not either. My Co-Admin for MAIA lives in Houston and she says that the town is boiling under the surface... I ALWAYS thought if this erupted into Violence, it would be in LA or Phx (where I am at).. Never did I think it would be in HOUSTON

I'm an 'in your face' kind of person too but the work on that forum I mentioned is vital right now. Much will be gained by getting small town America to stand up and fight and the iron's in the fire while the window of opportunity will only stay open for a few weeks.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

Again, WELCOME!
    Yes, we all have work to do... I write letters, fax, call... But I needed to do more than that. I found that by taking it to the streets is one avenue for me to get out and do something for the cause. I also do volunteer work for a couple politicians I believe in (and believe me, I hate 99 percent of ALL politicians these days)...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast