Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"illegal undocumented alien immigrants"

Broken Borders.
    Lou Dobbs gave the pro-"illegal undocumented alien immigrants" way too much talking time. I tried to turn Rosie off with my remote but it didn’t work.
    I was disappointed because he did not cover what was really wrong with illegal immigration and the effects it has on our society.

The New Lexicon Webster Encyclopedic Dictionary.
    illegal
    ...violating the law...the quality or state of being illegal...an illegal act...contrary to or forbidden by law.
    undocumented...(not listed) lack necessary documents as for permission to live or work in a country..(undocumented alien”)
    alien...belonging to another country...a non-naturalized foreigner, someone living in a country of which he is not a citizen.
    immigrant...someone who immigrates into a country.

According to the English language a person can be "illegal" and an "alien." so I will continue to use them since I speak the English language and is an American.

They are still illegal alien invaders to me. Lou did the right thing with his guests. The best way to expose them and their poison is to let them speak.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alien, illegal, undocumented and Earned Citizenship.

According to Random House Webster’s College Dictionary; a person can be an Alien and Illegal but the definition for Undocumented or Documented ( which illegal aliens preferred to be called) cannot be found in the dictionary or in Black’s Law Dictionary. Word does not exist in the English language.
    Earned Citizenship; not a legal English word. A word Bush made up to give illegal alien amnesty.
    Alien...l. a foreign-born resident who has not been unnaturalized and who owes allegiance to another country. 2. A foreigner.

Illegal..1.forbidden by law or statue. 3..an illegal immigrant.
    Syn. ILLEGAL, UNLAWFUL, ILLICIT, CRIMINAL describes actions not in accord with law.

The New Lexicon Webster Encyclopedic Dictionary.

illegal...violating the law...the quality or state of being illegal...an illegal act...contrary to or forbidden by law.
    undocumented...(not listed) lack necessary documents as for permission to live or work in a country..(undocumented alien”)
    alien...belonging to another country...a non-naturalized foreigner... someone living in a country of which he is not a citizen.

Black’s Law Dictionary.
    Alien; (A foreigner; one born abroad.
    A person who owes allegiance to a foreign government. (De Cano v. State, 7 Wash.2d 613, 110 P.2d 627, 631, 633.)

I wonder what they would call Americans who are in Mexico illegally?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dead in short order?
    Americans First!

How about calling them( Illegal foreign nationals). If you want to be politically correct make sure you use the word ILLEGAL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)