Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    [
    quote="xanadu"]Dyehard........ ARE you serious? with that list of benefits?????????

[quote:2nwkoqkt]It is already happening.
    Well in my mind it has already happened. We are in the final transition. All that is left is to collapse the dollar and replace it with the Amero.
    [/quote:2nwkoqkt]

Oh, I forgot the benefits to disables or the mental retarded children of illegals are already receiving benefits through "Family Ties"
    "2004 Benefit Checklist for Older Washoe County

http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/seniorsrv

http://www.familytiesnv.org/aboutus.htm

They will get EVERYTHING . Here is what florida's new govenor has to say-

" I am concerned with the zeal by some to send 11 or 12 million people back to other countries. It concerns me what the motivation really is"

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

My understanding from Fox News is that they can collect only after working in the U.S. for 18 months. And could received no benefits from the work they have done prior in Mexico. My question is; can they collect from the stolen social security numbers they have worked under.
    I believe the agreement calls for them to receive credit for up to eight years worked in Mexico - that's tacked on after the 18 months worked in the United States. It's possible I'm wrong, but I do believe I read or heard something like that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Will of The People be damned.......full steam ahead!!!!
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Here is what florida's new govenor has to say-

" I am concerned with the zeal by some to send 11 or 12 million people back to other countries. It concerns me what the motivation really is"
    The brand new, good for nothing governor of Florida has already heard from me about this (not that it matters).

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    They will get EVERYTHING . Here is what florida's new govenor has to say-

I wonder what the motivation really is for these sick politicians who seem hell-bent on importing turd-world criminal leeches into our country.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

I wonder what the motivation really is for these sick politicians who seem hell-bent on importing turd-world criminal leeches into our country.
    Well off the top of what has become a very paranoid brain I would say it is to displace, defeat and finally erase sovereign citizens of the former United States by fomenting conflicts that provide justification to inact the terms of the not only draconian but completely UNCONSITUTIONAL Military Commissions Act and the John Warner Act.

I think those in power are very much aware the time is coming when enuff is enuff and they will be charged with their treason which is why they passed these draconian laws so they can legalize the silencing of the People and continue to line thier pockets with a new group of taxable fodder. That's the reason for the illegals who are not registered. They are the patsy's for false flag ops.

Once accomplished the "Amnesty" programs provide new economic units to restore the cash flow that has been weened out of the American People for over 90 years.

New citizens, (who pay taxes) increase the dollar/amero/credit line amount they can collateralize from the owners of the country to contiue to shore up what in reality is a bankrupt society.

However, despite the fact the country is bankrupt increasing the collateral is like taking a second mortgage to get control of your finances but in reality it merely buys time before the crash. But time has value to them. It allows them to shore up the myth of the United States which allows them to dip once more into the gold mine of the symbolic United States.

After ringing the last bit of value from the people albiet legal and illegal citizens by taxation to drive on roads we already paid for they will move forward profiteering from perpetual wars with the rest of the world. I am sorry to say that the people of this continent (it appears) will be used as fodder in wars to keep the rest of the world in line. We have become the fuel for the military complex machine to control all peoples of the world.

That's just where my logic is today. Who knows where it will be tomorrow as more information is revealed. There are too many possible answers. That we have the questions and no answers are forthcoming (that are believable) is in fact the heart of the problem.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

My understanding from Fox News is that they can collect only after working in the U.S. for 18 months. And could received no benefits from the work they have done prior in Mexico. My question is; can they collect from the stolen social security numbers they have worked under.
    [quote:1chto2n5]I believe the agreement calls for them to receive credit for up to eight years worked in Mexico - that's tacked on after the 18 months worked in the United States. It's possible I'm wrong, but I do believe I read or heard something like that.
    [/quote:1chto2n5]

My question is; will Mexico transfer the money paid to them into our social security system?

Illegal aliens in this country could be identified as such and not allowed to pay into S.S. or collect S.S. they should pay taxes as the price they have to pay for being allowed to work here. They benefits from the services our taxes pay for.
    They should not be able to work here without a work permit. Every one here legally is identified by numerous means and illegals can be identified simply by checking documents such as S.S. numbers. Our government can do that if they wanted to but they don’t want to identify them because it would hurt corporations and our government who benefit from corporations who benefit from illegal workers.We identify dogs that are legally owned. Illegals are not in the “shadows.” They work, open bank accounts, send their children to school, buy houses and cars, etc. Every citizens in this country, even children, are required to be able to identify themselves but illegals do not.This country is being taking down hill fast by our government.
    The are not listening to us and they will not listen.

Your posting some pretty provacative questions Dyehard. So I went hunting. Maybe the answers are in these documents.

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/W...exicofacts.pdf

Fact sheet Mexican Totalitarian Agreement
    http://www.tscl.org/NewContent/102618.asp

TO THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS:
    A PETITION FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES
    CONCERNING A PROPOSED SOCIAL SECURITY
    TOTALIZATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN
    THE UNITED STATES AND MEXICO

STATEMENT OF PETITIONER
    Content is found on the link I did not post because of space
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast