Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    They had to post signs in our new library's restroom (in English and Spanish) telling them to flush their toilet paper and not put it in the trash can! Gross! Ive heard that is common with Hispanics,plumbing must suck in Mexico!!
    Yes, I've heard that some of them use their bare hand to wipe with to....not sure if it's true tho.

This is really nothing new. Back in the 90's we used to see them taking craps along side the freeway or changing their kids poopy diapers there too. It was a "trend". Then they'd leave the crappy didey on the side of the road and drive off. Haven't seen it in a long time, luckily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    How's this for being 'civilized'? Pooping in a flower pot in the middle of a busy mall....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oGefqSDc2E
    Wow, and with no toliet paper to boot. You would think he would at least use some newspaper or something to wipe his butt.

Well, that's nasty. I work with animals, so cleaning up feces, etc. from them doesn't gross me out, but don't think I'd feel the same away about cleaning up after people, unless it's a baby. Not to mention, stepping in dog poop is bad enough....
    "I'd rather be perceived as the biggest nerd and eventually be successful than as the coolest person and achieve nothing."

Mexican cartels setting up shop across U.S.
    "I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico."
    Mexican President Felipe Calderón
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    The only problem I have with that Steve is these civilized people you know must be Americans, not Mexican-Americans. Americans are not hyphenated with ANY other country, period.
    "There Americans on this site that have Brown complexion who use the toilet!"

Matter a fact I miss "light" she hasn't been here for awhile.
    I'm pretty sure she uses the toilet!

And I believe it's the homeless more than anyone else!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

"There Americans on this site that have Brown complexion who use the toilet!"
    Hey, my complexion is brown. But then I am not in El Paso taking a crap on the sidewalk, it is apparently MEXICAN migrant farm workers.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned

mall potty break

Gee Roofer,Im sure there are bathrooms at the mall! (If he could read the signs/symbols) Dont be such a tree hugger

Banned
    Dumbass tree-hugger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Dumbass tree-hugger.
    The nw rusted his brain!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Hey, my complexion is brown. But then I am not in El Paso taking a crap on the sidewalk, it is apparently MEXICAN migrant farm workers.
    "You would be if you were homeless!" and that's just the way it is! And I believe it's mostly the homeless! If I wind up homeless because of illegals, which could very well happen I'll shit on the capital front steps!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast