Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Hey, my complexion is brown. But then I am not in El Paso taking a crap on the sidewalk, it is apparently MEXICAN migrant farm workers.
    "You would be if you were homeless!" and that's just the way it is! And I believe it's mostly the homeless! If I wind up homeless because of illegals, which could very well happen I'll V****V on the capital front steps!
    Calm down Roofer! ! Youre taking this s***ing thing too seriously Just kidding!

Banned
    Those Tibetion monks you love so much will never take you in now. Not with you s***ing all over the place.

"Tibet is a strategic ally of the US, and we all have been supporters of Tibet since the fall of Saigon in 68!"

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

"You would be if you were homeless!" and that's just the way it is! And I believe it's mostly the homeless! If I wind up homeless because of illegals, which could very well happen I'll V****V on the capital front steps!
    Steve, since you don't live in El Paso and probably have never been there I guess your conjecture means very little in this case other than the point of trying to prove yourself right. The fact the person writing the article said it was migrant farm workers I will have to go by that.

I have been to El Paso many times as I have been many Texas border cities and the homeless problem is not a big issue. Especially when you compare the problem to that of Houston. We don't have urine and crap all over our streets, nor do we have a bunch of migrant farm workers hanging around downtown.

As far as me being homeless, sorry Steve it won't happen. I planned for life a long time ago and it will take a lot more than a few million Mexicans to take my home and retirement from me. Before I would ever allow that to happen, I would pick up and take my family to another country (legally) where I would not to live like a heathen and crap on city streets. I got a little more pride than letting that happen.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

working4change
    CALLS TO NC AND TX NEEDED HERE PLEASE

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-240328.html

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Steve, since you don't live in El Paso and probably have never been there I guess your conjecture means very little in this case other than the point of trying to prove yourself right. The fact the person writing the article said it was migrant farm workers I will have to go by that.

I have been to El Paso many times as I have been many Texas border cities and the homeless problem is not a big issue. Especially when you compare the problem to that of Houston. We don't have urine and crap all over our streets, nor do we have a bunch of migrant farm workers hanging around downtown.

As far as me being homeless, sorry Steve it won't happen. I planned for life a long time ago and it will take a lot more than a few million Mexicans to take my home and retirement from me. Before I would ever allow that to happen, I would pick up and take my family to another country (legally) where I would not to live like a heathen and crap on city streets. I got a little more pride than letting that happen.
    "Here I'll make it easy for you to understand! Watch you're mouth!"
    Your hateful racist comments aren't appreciated by some members who may or may not be Hispanic!" And the person who wrote this article said "The Mayor believes it's most likely the homeless!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everyone in this thread needs to chill out and back off from each other ASAP or we are going to pull the whole thing.

Final warning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well it is not racist, or conjecture. It is just third world reality.
    Those of us southwest border invasion front dwellers are very well
    familiar with unsanitary, and under our simple, (learned as young children)
    potty etiquette. Is just another horrible and dangerous symptom of NON
    ASSIMILATION illegal aliens, and migrants from Mexico, South and Central America bring with them. No need to fight each other on this fact!
    If in doudt... I'll take you there...
    During a property management job.. Code enforcement gave me written warnings that if I did not clean up feces and Yes T.P. on my employers and surrounding area..The illegal day labor neighborhood pick up, drop off spot that we would be fined.....
    I worked with the city to get the day laborers arrested for trespassing and next thing I knew I was arrested. Assaulted. And Harassed..
    The city finally told the property owner to provide a porta john on her
    property. On a state road, exit and entrance to her property!!
    For Illegal Alien Day laborers that solicited the highway but came from 3 cities 10 to 20 miles away! She said kiss her........................
    The area 10 years later IS a Cesspool of smuggling, drugs, illegals from south of the border and some of the most pristine, gorgeous lands have
    become a fecal dumping spot.. Along with being responsible for numerous fires..(no link, I just know.) and all their other illegal alien trash!!
    I pray we can stop it!! They are heading to a community next to you!
    Thats just the way it is..And it ain't pretty!!

Banned
    I think some comments were misconstrued between members. Come on guys, we've got bigger battles to wage! Right? Be nice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234