Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I emailed Easley's office today about this. I almost don't know where to start. There was an article about a woman injured by an illegal driving drunk on the highway. I get so angry that nothing is being done.

I'm very glad to have found this site.

Welcome, Lynne. We certainly always appreciate another voice in this battle.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If it is against the law for illegal aliens to be in the U.S., then how can colleges let them in? Can't they be held accountable for that?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Why are they educating them when they have no intentions of going back home? This is stupid as they will only end up stealing jobs from American college grads. There is only one reason colleges want them and that is to make money. My relative was denied in state fees when she qualified to get rid of her and have a higher tuition paying illegal in her place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Lynn.. Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad you have joined the fight.

WHY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS BEING GIVEN PERMISSION TO CONTINUE TO BREAK THE SAME DAMN LAWS THEIR PARENTS DID? This is OUTRAGEOUS! Every single person behind this atrocity should be fired!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Lynn ! We need all the help we can get .

The kicks just keep coming . The toothless sheep just keep awaiting their slaughter !

It's getting to where i don' feel real anymore, like I have been sent to the outer limits .

PS, can you just imagine being overseas in one of our war zones and being informed about all this ? I FEEL SO BAD FOR OUR SOLDIERS .

My grandaughter wanted to enter college and it is a 3 or 4 year waiting list . Throw out all the foreigners and let them go to their nations university and there will be plenty of room for America's kids .

I, an AMERICAN, have been trying to finish my MULTLINGUAL (English, Spanish, Portuguese) elementary education associate's degree for YEARS, yet THESE children of LAWLESSNESS are given the RED-carpet treatment in OUR educational institutions! OURS is the ONLY country I know of that puts ILLEGAL aliens FIRST and CITIZENS and LEGAL residents LAST!

Yay!!! O'Reilly just discussed this, along with other immigration craziness going on in this country. I'm so glad he specifically addressed this though and hopefully everyone will put pressure on the lawmakers to reverse this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast