Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

Illegals are punishment for our sins???

This list was posted by a troll this morning. I guess it's the new list of justifications for our illegal alien population. Apparently, their presence is god's wrath for our sins.

Do u guys no what’s illegal ?

1 ) Set up a Tonkin incident as an excuse to kill millions of Vietnamese.

2 ) Lying about so called WMD and kill hundreds of thousands Iraqis

3 ) Bombing of Serbia and citizens of Belgrade without any reason

4 ) Shooting down an Iranian civilian airliner and killing hundreds.

Do I need to go on ?

You Americans have no right to speak bad about illegal aliens who come here to work.

Yes, I work under the table, and will continue to do so because:

1 ) I need $ to support my sick mom for medicine to buy back home.

2) What I do is nothing compared with you guys do / did

3) The world belongs to everybody, we all have to share this planet, we were all born here.

4 ) Americans pollute the air and use most of Earth's natural resources, resources that belong to all living species in the planet.

If I want to work in the US, that i do already, I have the full right to do so, same if I decide to work and live in any other part
    of this planet that was given to all animals, plants, human beings, no matter your skin color or religion.

Do I fear INS and deportation ? Yes of course

1 ) But I know that God is on my side and no law or INS official is above God.

2 ) Papers ( documented or undocumented ) means nothing, the fact that I’m a peace loving human being is only what matters.

3 ) I'm morally right to be here, to work here, no matter the status. God is on my side and will judge anyone who does wrong to any other person

No human is illegal !!!

Respectfully,

Julio

I dont' know, but the whole thread just suddenly disappeared. What happened to it??

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I saw that. I'm wondering if Julio got pissed off and let loose

I reported him as a troll, maybe that's why. It's really not good for America to harbor so many people who hate her. We have enough home growns who do that, no need to add to that mix.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would guess him to be a Dominican of Haitian descent.

I have Dominican relatives but have never helped any immigrate let alone illegally

I have helped the local consul raise about $40,000 in material aid after hurricanes.

I would be surprised if Julio has done as much for his home country.

With an attitude like his he is more likely to build a fancy new house abroad or help more of the illegals come in than help the
    people in his family abroad to build an economic base that he could go back to there.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Do u guys no what’s illegal ?

1 ) Set up a Tonkin incident as an excuse to kill millions of Vietnamese.

2 ) Lying about so called WMD and kill hundreds of thousands Iraqis

3 ) Bombing of Serbia and citizens of Belgrade without any reason

4 ) Shooting down an Iranian civilian airliner and killing hundreds.

Do I need to go on ? "

Then if you hate this country, what are you doing here? May i suggest you move to China or Russia and see if they would put up with your BS, you would most likely get arrested and a bullet put in you head.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

It's a problem that we have allowed so many to come here legally and illegally who have a basic contempt for our country and only see it as a cash cow.

The world belongs to everyone? Try that in Mexico, China, Russia, Middle Eastern countries or anywhere else in the world and see how far you get.

I have been in many country's were they have people doing.

I have been in many country;s were they have people doing the work for them from other 3 world countrys and if they complain they get shipped back to their country and told they are not needed. Can not recall all of the details something happened in 1983 or 84 with a bunch of workers from the Philippines who were sent back home and the Govt. told they would not be needing any more worker from the P.I.. I was on a ship at sea at that time and did not keep any of the papers that I read when we made port or any of the news that we got from the Radio shack on the ship.
    BigMonkey

These people who are not even here legally think they have it tough? When Legal Immigrants came here to Ellis Island, there was no welfare, free heath care in hospitals, Bi-lingual Government forms and the list goes on. Need i say more?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

What still kills me with posts like this is.....in one breath it's "don't punish the children for what their parents did" to punishing this country and all it's citizens for things they knew nothing about, may not have even been alive for and had no choice in any of it.

The mentality just doesn't wash......I mean has the world become so incapable of personal responsibility that no matter what laws you break or who you hurt you are exempt from any responsibility and have a right to do it because you want to?

Not to mention bringing God into it. Someone somewhere put a statement up that I think Jefferson made. Said something to the effect that for a democracy to succeed there had to be a moral basis and personal accountability. Here this kid talks of morals and then will lie cheat and steal to get what he wants. I remember the days when your word was your bond. Now you're an idiot if you take anyones word for anything. You can't even be assured of anything with a signed legal document because someones always trying to find a way out. Now you can't even be sure who is making the agreement is even who they say they are with documents. Screw them before they screw you seems to be the rule of law. Point it out and you're a racist, bigot, zenophobe and anything else they can come up with.

I used to hear there was even honor among thieves and there were just some crimes you didn't do.....that doesn't seem to matter either anymore.
    Then to quote God and forget about the 10 commandments and say you're moral? Except for those who don't believe in God.....I mean are there some rules even for them that are necessary in order for people not to have to resort to whoever has the biggest club wins?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast