Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is why the Democrats are so anxious to cater to them. That party is downright dangerous to our country.

Thank you, FedupDeb. By winter 2007 we will be forced to address this problem. Maybe you will help to lead help us in serious, serious serious matter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I was really taken aback by this incident. It's one thing to hear of these activities, but to have it thrust in your face is somewhat overwhelming.

It was bad enough inside the building, but when I returned to my car a van load was parked next to me on my driver side. They had the side of the van open and were just hanging out in the parking lot.

Although I have no concrete evidence that the people I observed were illegal, I do believe it warrants investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Looks like our rotten traitor political leaders have done such a wonderful job of making illegals aliens feel so welcome here that these illegals now feel they are entitled to vote in our elections also now!
    You are right. Maryland's Senator Mikulski is pro-illegal immigrant all the way. I haven't heard anything from the other Md Senator Cardin yet. But he is probably just as bad.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123