Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Illegals set forest fires at border to distract BP agents

Heard Mike Gallagher talk about this for quite a while on his show. He read reports that state that illegals, drug smugglers and coyotes start forest fires at the border to smoke out and distract Border Patrol agents. Some use hand grenades for this; others just light fires near watchtowers, etc.

WHERE ARE THE ENVIRONMENTALISTS ON THIS?? Ever since environmentist movements became popular in the '60s, I've thought that many environmentalists are hypocrites and/or set up nonprofits just to make money rather than really help the environment. The fact that they aren't speaking out about or condemning illegals from trashing the borders is an example of this. Same goes for their silence about illegals having so many babies. The environmentalists want Americans to pay fines for emissions and have fewer children but never say a word about these things where illegals and third world populations are concerned.

Duh
    Duh

Re: Illegals set forest fires at border to distract BP agent

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Heard Mike Gallagher talk about this for quite a while on his show. He read reports that state that illegals, drug smugglers and coyotes start forest fires at the border to smoke out and distract Border Patrol agents. Some use hand grenades for this; others just light fires near watchtowers, etc.

WHERE ARE THE ENVIRONMENTALISTS ON THIS?? Ever since environmentist movements became popular in the '60s, I've thought that many environmentalists are hypocrites and/or set up nonprofits just to make money rather than really help the environment. The fact that they aren't speaking out about or condemning illegals from trashing the borders is an example of this. Same goes for their silence about illegals having so many babies. The environmentalists want Americans to pay fines for emissions and have fewer children but never say a word about these things where illegals and third world populations are concerned.

Duh
    I would say I wonder what the penalty is for setting a fire on National Parks land but i guess it doesn't matter what it is since none of them will ever be charged with anything.

Correct, the illegals do not have to abide by our laws!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Duh
    Another thing Gallagher said is that firefighters cannot work without security / protection along the border. This can cause delays in putting out fires. I don't know if any firefighters have been attacked or harmed. (I didn't hear all the segments where Gallagher discussed this issue.)

Duh
    Duh