Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We "lazy" Americans, as we work daily to cure cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer's disease, etc...and while we sit at our drawing boards designing safer cars and faster jets...and while we explore space, and discover secrets of ancient times...well, we can all rest easy now, because the illegal aliens are here, and more are coming, to SAVE us from our lazy selves. They will mow our lawns, wash our dishes, slaughter our chickens, and fill our burritos.

Thank goodness for illiterate, unedcuated, impoverished illegal aliens!!!!!! We Americans can rest easy now. We're saved.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

You GO American girl!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I never read anything about the legal German immigrants who actually did design the rockets that took humans to the moon refusing to learn English. They were actually very patriotic Americans thankful that we rescued them from the wrath of Hitler.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Heh, heh. Krazynbama, It wasn't Von Braun who designed the Saturn V, it was a fella named Juan Martinez, or so I'm told by La Raza.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Illegal Immigrants Might Be Able to Purchase Citizenship
    by Alex on May 18th, 2007
    Illegal immigration has been a serious issue of contention over the last several years, hell maybe since all years.

A lot of Americans are upset that illegals are taking their jobs, even if they are the jobs they don’t want to do. Many Americans are upset simply at the principle that people have come here illegally and broken US laws. And others simply don’t like immigrants.

On the flip side, those that favor legal status for illegals justify it as a means to keep families together, some have been here a long time and have children or spouses that are legal. Plus there is big business, which controls all things, that wants to keep the price of labor down, and the best way to do that is to have more immigrants that will work for less.

The issue of immigration is seriously a tough one and Sirened takes no sides here, aside from the fact that if we are serious about Homeland Security then we should protect our borders. But something about Congress’s new immigration proposal smells really rotten here.

According to this article in the Boston Globe, a bipartisan bill is being set up to allow illegals to become legals. But because they broke the law they must first pay a $5,000 fine. So basically, if Pedro, who will now legally make say $6.75 an hour picking tomatoes wants to stay in our wonderful country, he must scrounge up a spare $5,000.

This whole situation is a win win for big business and our government, running more and more in debt fighting a futile war in Iraq. Big business will get to keep cheap labor, the $5,000 fine helps many to stay poor and hell, we may even get some extra soldiers to die in Iraq. Good job US government, nice work putting an official price tag on legal residency and having our treasury hold a garage sale where apparently everything must go go go!
    http://www.sirened.com/illegal-immigran ... itizenship

If you have ever seen pictures of European immigrants arriving at Ellis Island decades ago, you will actually see some of them falling to their knees, tears in their eyes, kissing the soil of America.

Now we have millions of Mexican nationals trashing our deserts as they defy our laws and invade our country. When they get here they rush to the nearest welfare office and then march in our streets protesting our laws...claiming "this is their continent"!

I want these ungrateful criminals thrown out immediately! The thought of giving ZVisas and amnesty to these ungrateful revolutionaries is driving me mad!

I have dropped everything to devote the next few weeks to calling and faxing every Senator and Congressman on the list. We can and we will win this battle!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Heh, heh. Krazynbama, It wasn't Von Braun who designed the Saturn V, it was a fella named Juan Martinez, or so I'm told by La Raza.
    Hahaha!! That's awesome. Maybe Buzz should have put that ugly buzzard flag on the moon..........Mexican flag on the moon, now that is quite a visual!

[La Raza] Its our luna!! You took it from us!!! [/La Raza]
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    If you have ever seen pictures of European immigrants arriving at Ellis Island decades ago, you will actually see some of them falling to their knees, tears in their eyes, kissing the soil of America.

Now we have millions of Mexican nationals trashing our deserts as they defy our laws and invade our country. When they get here they rush to the nearest welfare office and then march in our streets protesting our laws...claiming "this is their continent"!

I want these ungrateful criminals thrown out immediately! The thought of giving ZVisas and amnesty to these ungrateful revolutionaries is driving me mad!

I have dropped everything to devote the next few weeks to calling and faxing every Senator and Congressman on the list. We can and we will win this battle!
    WELCOME AmericanMe, glad to have you with, I like your attitude.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The mexicans are always screaming about how WE are on THEIR land.....that WE are european usurpers???

I think thats pretty funny!!!! The Spaniards (Europeans) invaded the INDIAN country (what we know as mexico) and aahhhhhhhhh "mixed" with the indians (thus "making" mexicans). Doesn't that make them "european usurpers" as well????

They thanked us here in California. They thanked us by flying our American flag upside down and with the Mexican flag over ours. They thanked us by carring signs that read, "F**k you, this is Mexico now". They thanked us by carrying posters that read, "Go back to Europe".
    They thank us every day by speaking only Spanish and by throwing their dirty Pampers in the street. They thank us by destroying our schools and hospitals. They are a very grateful people.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast