Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Isnt this something. Its so easy and the democrats wont do anything about it.

Ask your registrar why all new registrants cant be run through
    the free federal program called SAVE Systematic Alien Verification for
    Entitlements program. I asked mine and they said they just dont have the time. Our freedoms dont mean that much if our voting system is full of fraud. Then theres that Herrera character in Carrboro that wants illegals waiting for citizenship to be able to vote. After all, its taxation without representation if they cant!

Let us know what you find out. I would be glad to find something that gets them to validate the voter roles....
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    And if they DO decide to prosecute one of the illegals for their crimes, we, the tax payers, get to PAY for THEIR defense!
    IMO, that is unconstitutional. Citizens are protected by the fifth amendment under the Constitution's 'Bill of Rights' -- these are the reserved rights of the citizens and the states, NOT foreigners. Constitutional protection of aliens is a violation of the Constitution

"No person . . . shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself" -- a "person" can be the citizen of any state and a "person" is guranteed protection in the several states NOT only the state where they are citizens or where they reside

the Constitution does not guarantee any person legal counsel -- only due process of the law and ‘The Judiciary Act of 1789' codified as 28 U.S.C. § 1654 – Appearance personally or by counsel – provides "In all courts of the United States the parties may plead and conduct their own cases personally or by counsel as, by the rules of such courts, respectively, are permitted to manage and conduct causes therein personally . . . "

under the United States 'legal system' ONLY criminals are guaranteed the right to an attorney -- a direct violation of "equal protection" under the law -- civil litigants are VICTIMS but criminals are guaranteed legal counsel

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7

When elected frauds as Rep Gutierrez of Illinois convene citizen workshops which are a backdoor to register illegal aliens to vote, we know the end of the country can't be too far off. . . . This government doesn't care and won't do a thing which is why this country is going to hades in a hand basket.
    8 USC § 2381. Treason.

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States . . . adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States"

Congressional Oath of Office

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance and take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

"whoever" does not exclude Congressmen and "allegiance" is to the citizens and the states NOT illegal invaders

Quote Originally Posted by ForFutureGens
    My supervisor of elections told me the same thing about not being able to ASK if they are legal citizens/telling the truth AND they cannot personally challenge anyone's voter status. They have to take their word for it. I was told there is a federal law that prevents this
    do supervisors of elections take an oath to "preserve, protect and defend" the Constitution??? If they did, it seems they have a "duty" to ASK if they are legal citizens guaranteed the right to vote. If the citizens start challenging those in charge of elections for violating the "oath" to protect and defend the Constitution, maybe they will change their mind

On March 2, 1867 Congress passed the Reconstruction Act that "no legal State governments or adequate protection for life or property now exist in the rebel States." The states were under military occupation and martial law from 1867 to 1878 and had no state militia.

FEDERAL troops, NOT militia, were used in the "rebel states" that were no longer in rebellion, to prevent Confederate officers -- legal citizens of the states guaranteed the right to vote -- from voting in the elections in their states

NOW, they're saying it's against the law to supervise elections and verify citizenship???? federal troops, NOT militia's under the control of the states are prohibited from enforcing the law

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed in 1878 after the end of Reconstruction. The Act was intended to prohibit Federal troops from supervising elections in former Confederate states. It generally prohibits Federal military personnel and units of the United States National Guard under Federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act substantially limit the powers of the Federal government to use the military for law enforcement.

The original act referred only to the United States Army. The Air Force was added in 1956, and the Navy and the Marine Corps have been included by a regulation of the Department of Defense. This law is often mentioned when it appears that the Department of Defense is interfering in domestic disturbances.

http://www.answers.com/topic/posse-comitatus-act
    I really need to start reading my posts in the preview rather than the edit post
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I think it is time to have a huge income tax revolt. tell our government no more taxes from us since you refuse to enforce our laws, we will refuse to pay you any more tax to squander on illegal immigrants and your pet projects! Can they put us all in jail? I don't think so. Everyone go in and put 10 dependents on your payroll tax, if we start to get threatening letters from the IRS tell them we have adopted 10 illegal aliens to take care of pay their health care, welfare and food stamps, and subsidize their housing! therefore we should own no tax whatsoever in fact most of us should be able to apply for earned income with all the extras we have been forced to take on our shoulders!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12