Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals who are issued home loans

The bank in question which gleefully issues home loans to illegals is Mitchell Bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The gentleman in charge of home loans in the corperate office is Mr. Frank Villa. His phone number where he can be reached during business hours is (414) 645-0600. I'm thinking about calling him and asking him if perhaps a legal citizen might be able to get a home loan through him or if it would help if I were an illegal. What might he do if his office were bombarded by calls of the same nature?
    Angry in Phoenix

you got a fax number or e-mail for him? It might be fun to bombard him with those too.

Home loans for illegals, good business, car loans for illegals bad business. We all know that the first 7 years of the loan is primarily interest with very little going to principal. If the illegal with the loan gets....uh deported, the bank forecloses on the house and sell it for what is still owed (principal). The illegal would get very little equity back from the bank as they departing. Car loans are different, they can drive the car right out of the country and bye bye to the loan company. I'll bet this bank either owns or has a interest in a Real Estate office in their area who would buy the house during a foreclosure sale, then re-selling it as the owner, to maximize profits without handing the extra profits over to the illegal as equity. If the property values scoot up too high, it could be the bank reporting their customers to ICE, just to reap the extra profits. If the values go down they just leave them be and collect the loan as usual. Good reason to immigrate legally!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

LOANS

HOME LOANS FOR ILLEGALS IS INSANE! Where is this all going to end?
    We have illegal-alien students demanding that we pay for them to attend our colleges because they didnt ask to be here. Now we have banks lending money to illegal-aliens so they can buy homes and cars. All they have to do is show a Matricular ID card.
    Poor students. I say blame your parents, and GO HOME!
    But what to we with all the illegals who own a home here? With all the familiar "Amnesty" by no other name bills, they require illegals to go home and apply for American sponsored jobs, and then re-enter the country legally. Whatever will these poor illegal-immigrants do? Afterall, the banks made a mistake by giving them home mortgage and car loans, so it isnt their fault is it? We just couldn't ask them to leave their new homes and go back to their own countries, could we? YES, GET OUT, AND YOU FORFEIT YOUR MONEY FOR ILLEGALLY ENTERRING THE COUNTRY AND ILLEGALLY OBTAINING LOANS. DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO FLY?
    THIS ADMINISTRATION IS DIGGING AMERICA'S OWN GRAVE. ILLEGALS JUST KEEP PLANTING THEIR ROOTS HERE, AND OUR 'HIRED' REPRESENTATIVES DONT SEEM TO CARE. I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED. WHAT CAN WE DO??
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bean, if our government has their way there will be no official borders between the north pole and the top of South America, just one big happy third world nation!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

and if you want to load them up with email here is their website. Think I 'll email about a loan as an American

http://www.mitchellbank.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Bean, if our government has their way there will be no official borders between the north pole and the top of South America, just one big happy third world nation!
    I forgot! It's now called the 'hemisphere'. Not North America, but all of Canada and Mexico all combined into one happy place called the HEMISPHERE!!!!! AND THIS INCLUDES EVERYONE IN OUR NEW CAFTA AGREEMENT TOO!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 5223.shtml

I just found this. If I'm not mistaken, aren't the feds guity of aiding and abetting federal crimimals, the criminals being the illegal immigrants?

Which lawyer do we hire?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

home loans

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/7/20/125223.shtml

I just found this. If I'm not mistaken, aren't the feds guity of aiding and abetting federal crimimals, the criminals being the illegal immigrants?

Which lawyer do we hire?
    I would agree, but they seem to have an answer for every doubt we throw their way. I guess somewhere in teensy-weensy print, that the average eye cannot see, that it now allows banks, and both state and federal governments to loan money to illegal foreigners. This is one way of granting their stay.

Dee
    It is illegal for any bank to issue a loan to an illegal alien. These banks should be fined and closed down. Perhaps sold to the highest competing banks. Or perhaps we should just fire the CEO, Bank President and the employees who approved the loan and make them pick fruits and vegtables for 20 years rather than putting them in jail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast