Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Are the illegas self-deporting??

I was listening to Larry Elder yesterday, and he was making some unsettling points. He said that as states tighten up their enforcement, illegals DON'T self deport--they just move to another state. His point was that they are not going back to Mexico no matter what happens. The most we can hope for is building the fence, stopping chain migration and automatic citizenship, punishing empoyers--but that we will have to see the reason of having these 12 to 20 (or 40!) million "come out of the shadows" and get an ID card and a green card to work legally. They would be at the back of the line (which we have heard before). I have to admit that I was really disheartened. I live in California, which has pretty much become an extension of Mexico already. One of the articles posted on this site described the huge number of Latino girls 15 and 16 having babies. That being a single mother is totally accepted and even encourged. I just feel California is sinking fast beneath of the weight of what all this is costing taxpayers for services.

Do we have anything documented that indicates any of them are actually leaving? Aside than going to Canada, of course. I am also very worried that we are not getting anything in place to prevent voter fraud. Lou Dobbs has mentioned California and New York concerning this topic. If illegals can vote or if we can't assure that voting machines are manipulated, what action can we take?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wrong Answer..... we are cleaning house and they will come out of the shadows... but that is just so they can drive across the border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ, you are right on one thing, and that is the illegals are moving to other states where sanctuary policies are still in place. They have been leaving GA, OK, NC & SC, PA, AZ and a few other states. But all this is somewhat pointless unless we enforce laws on the federal level. If they have no place to go, then they will get rounded up and sent home.
    Of course this method would be more effective if WE HAD THE WALL IN PLACE AND THE BORDER SECURE MR. BOOSH!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy

Ours happens to be one of those sanctuary cities. I have a friend who works on the medicare side of things. She said there has been a jump in claims over the past few months. I saw a u-haul with 8 people in it from Arizona yesterday.
    They are not going to have a choice but to deport or be deported. They have basically used up our economy. The illegal boom is over. There are so many of them that we just can't handle any more.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Your friend is in for a steady stream of new arrivals once word gets around.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Sippy

Ours happens to be one of those sanctuary cities. I have a friend who works on the medicare side of things. She said there has been a jump in claims over the past few months. I saw a u-haul with 8 people in it from Arizona yesterday.
    They are not going to have a choice but to deport or be deported. They have basically used up our economy. The illegal boom is over. There are so many of them that we just can't handle any more.

DJ
    I totally agree with you all. It's just that when you look at the poverty in Tiauana (right across the line from beautiful San Diego), I can see why they would not go back there. No matter how bad it gets for them here, going back to Mexico is still worse.

Now I'm hearing that many Republicans in the Senate are going to retire. Replaced by???? The forces at work to stop enforcement of the match letters, the lack of effort to make sure that only citizens can vote, the rapid population growth of the Latino population thanks to automatic citizenship still being allowed--it all feels like a tidal wave of opposition. We so much need a third party to be in the race who has a chance of winning.

I'm watchng Lou Dobbs as I write this. He is such an encouragement for us all! Has it ALWAYS been this hard to hold back what is destructive to our country--or have I just been asleep all these years??

Unfortunatly.....I'm afraid all that's happening is shifting one problem to other areas.....whether it be to another state or on up to Canada. Thick headed bunch for sure. I just know here.....they are shoving taxes down our throats to compensate for this invasion to the point I'm sure there will fellow citizens fleeing to other states just to be able to live. We cannot support and handle all these people. Not to mention even when you are settled.....good darn luck finding a job, where they also settle, because everything is must speak Spanish. I don't care what job it is. If this government doesn't do something and real quick..........God help us all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Drive them all to California. Let them bankrupt that state.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Drive them all to California. Let them bankrupt that state.
    I was born and raised in California, but am no longer living there because it has just become too nuts.

With all that is going on there politically...the crazy new laws and the sanctuary provided for illegals....makes me think YES, just let the illegals have it. California, with or without illegals has gone off the deep end. I mean, you can't say "Mon and Dad" in school anymore because it confuses kids? Oh geez....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Just remember that Larry Elder supported the Senate amnesty bill, and is weak on this issue. He debated Al Rantel on this, and Rantel won easily.

Call the Senate: NO Dream Act amnesty !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast