Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If something isn't done soon to lessen this illegal alien burden that has engulfed our country, we will not survive as a nation. No country can sustain this.

We have to fight, and fight hard!!

I read various spanish newspaper websites, for example - http://www.mundohispanico.com/comunidad ... culo1.html . They all basically state that some are moving back to their countries and others to illegal alien friendly states. Like somebody mentioned here before if ALL states adopted the same laws more would go back to their countries.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    I read various spanish newspaper websites, for example - http://www.mundohispanico.com/comunidad ... culo1.html . They all basically state that some are moving back to their countries and others to illegal alien friendly states. Like somebody mentioned here before if ALL states adopted the same laws more would go back to their countries.
    Hear, hear!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

DJ,
    Here's an article from Arizona that basically says many illegals are waiting to see how the state's new immigration laws play out before deciding to move to other states or back to Mexico. This is why it's critical we insist on the enforcement of our immigration laws and the end to sanctuary policies. Attrition through enforcement is the way to go.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ar ... 08-CP.html

I also heard New York state's Republican Senate minority leader on the radio last night saying that he and his colleagues are going to vigorously fight Gov. Spitzer's plan to give illegals drivers licenses. He and the recent poll that shows most New Yorkers agree with him were encouraging.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I live in California so I have a better idea. The USA needs to re-possess Baja California and make it a "US trust territory" like some of the small Pacific Islands are. That way anyone born there would not be a US Citizen, but the US could control immigration and the economy.

Mexico is breaking the Treaty of Guadalup Hidalgo all over the place so it is within our rights to re-posses it. Actually the US was going to keep it after the Mexican American war but settled for free ship navigation in the Gulf of California to the Colorado River instead.

So what we do is ship all the Latin illegal aliens to Baja. Since under US rule Americans will be able to own land and businesses there, with cheap Mexican labor their economy would boom. The few million Mexicans in Baja would welcome American law and order, the ones who own land would make out in a real estate boom. Baja has 2000 miles of beautiful coastline and warm weather. It would be like another Florida, actually better because it also has mountains. Americans would go there to vacation and retire. Younger Americans could set up businesses hiring Mexicans to make better Chinese knockoffs.

The illegals we ship there and current residents would retain their Mexican citizenship, if they wanted to become Americans they would have to get in line like everyone else in the world.

So W what do you think about this plan, even the Chamber of Commerce and LaRaza should love it? Everyone wins except Bush, Kennedy, and the reconquistas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, I just had another great idea. We appoint John McCain the Governor of Baja California!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bowman, interesting idea, hope you could get someone to listen to you that could have some pull.

I plan to fight hard on this and keep Oregon for Oregonians. We had a good governnor who was in that same thought line and had it gone the way he had hoped, our property prices would not be so dang high and our rentals would still be affordable for working families. Right now we have so many outsiders, and outside developers coming in and buying up property that it is near impossible to find something affordable on average wages here.

Maybe if we can get the illegals out, then start cracking down on developers, the housing market will again become affordable for everyone. Bowman, hope someday we can get them all out and get our country back to what it was for all of us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ

You were not asleep. One thing I think we all have in common is that we never in a million years thought that our government would betray us. This is exactly what Bush and his adminstration has done. Right behind the betrayl is the congress and the senate. Most of the time people will follow their leader which right now is Bush.
    During his second term is when everyone started noticing we were being taken over by another country. It is like his second term was mean't to finally sink the ship. I think it took his first term to get it all in place and then his second term is being used to ruin our country.
    We all started taking notice because after he won the second term all the illegals started piling in so fast and at such a rapid rate it was like what in the heck is going on.
    We have all been betrayed and we all felt safe. That is not the case any longer. You have not been asleep you have been betrayed.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

DJ
    Paige, you are right about all this. I think we have lost our sense of innocence and trust as citizens. We have all assumed that our leaders wanted the best for this country and it's citizens, and the realization that they have betrayed that trust has been slowly dawning on us all. It's like finding out your spouse has not been faithful. What a fundamental sadness for us! You don't just bounce back to the trust position just because a politician sounds sincere in his glossy speech.

I can connect with one person on this site who said he is taking his money and leaving Virginia because of their sancuary policies. I'm in California and will do the same eventually. You would think the politicians of the state would see this coming. What will they do without the taxpayers who keep paying all the extra costs?

Thanks for the great conversation everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Oh, I just had another great idea. We appoint John McCain the Governor of Baja California!
    And send him Lindsey Graham as his secretary of state/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12