Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M GETTING HATE EMAIL.

My email is being bombarded with hate mail from the supporters of illegal aliens. Naturally these hate mails don't have real names attached to them. They call me names like racist and they probably are attempting to spread viruses with their poisonous emails. Thank goodness I have a strong security system on my computer.

Don't open emails from names you don't recognize. They are using every dirty trick they can think of to try to stop us.

I have contacted companies like La Quinta and others to complain about their use of spanish in their TV commericials and newspaper advertisements. I have no proof that this is how my email address was obtained. I do know that contacting the "authorities" will not help.

Unless they're coming here and getting people's email addresses. I hope not that is not the case. Luckily my husband keeps Nortin Virus protection updated.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

How would they get your real email? If you should sign up for any pro legal sites or register at some that may be questionable use a free hotmail or yahoo account other than your main one. So as to avoid diect attacks.

It might be a good idea to go into your account and be sure to check off the box to "not show" your emails.

Especially now.

You can exchange emails privately which would be safer at this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, if you ever do post your email (here or elsewhere) always write it as a truncated version of the real deal....as in mysername_at_myisp.com.
    If you write your email in proper form, it can be harvested by email collection applications that examine the source code of pages for text containing the symbol "@"

When I contact businesses or politicians by email I use my real email address and my full name. I know there are ways to avoid using my real identity, but I don't want to act like I'm afraid of them (although maybe I should be. lol)

I just want people to be aware that perhaps, and this is a big PERHAPS, some companies are turning over our info to hate groups. And these hate groups may be trying to disable our computers and our networks. I know these groups have been overloading and disabling some websites.

So they can't even protest fairly either....sheesh. Why does everything they do have to be so dirty and underhanded?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    I know these groups have been overloading and disabling some websites.

Now I'm not receiving the emails from ALIPAC that inform me when a new post has been added to a thread.

I don't know now if there is a problem with ALIPAC updates or with my computer. I'm going to run my virus scan and see what happens.

Please people, check your security systems to make sure you are not being attacked by viruses.

DON'T OPEN EMAIL FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.

Right now the only way I know when a new post has been added to a particular thread is by going directly into the ALIPAC website. I am no longer getting emails telling me about replies to threads. And I'm looking at my status as I type this. The box is checked for "Notify me when a reply is posted." I haven't been notified in an hour. Something is up.

Have no idea where they are getting mine from but I got two today, didn't open it but there was something in Spanish

Yea i never allow my email to be shown in forums. And never use my real name as a forum or email address. If I want them to have all that I will diectly send it to them written within a pm. There is aot of comp knowledge nowdays and alot of scams and fruad as well. They may get it but i won't make it easy and hand it to them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast