Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just go get a fee account with yahoo, hotmail or gmail. Use that address when you are being an activist and you can just trash it and forget it.

If you are getting this stuff in your regular account given to you by your internet provider. For instance, yourname@aol.com Call your provider and change your address. That's the only way to stop it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

*LOL* I love hate mail, though! They want to attack me, then they will just get an earful back. And if I'm not in the mood for a good trash talk,... eh delete *LOL*
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

Reesa,

I didn't vote for him either!!!!!!!!!! Not even for Governor. I've never liked him. So I haven't come very far in my thinking about that issue.

I don't much care for the hate mail. I will smart back at them if I have to. I like to cram their statistics back at them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I love hate mail, though! They want to attack me, then they will just get an earful back.
    What, you don't get enough from Ms. Torres? That is the bashingest beeyatch I've EVER seen. Ya gotta luv 'er, tho. She's DEDICATED.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I love hate mail, though! They want to attack me, then they will just get an earful back.
    What, you don't get enough from Ms. Torres? That is the bashingest beeyatch I've EVER seen. Ya gotta luv 'er, tho. She's DEDICATED.
    The high school girl upset that others didn't want to participate in Sink fulla Mayo? The one who "graced" (cough, cough) us with her presence here?

How'd you get on her list?

I haven't gotten any hate e-mail in two years of following this issue.

Banned
    My name's been on TV, I'm EASY to find. Somebody PLEASE send me hate-mail, I could use a good laugh! Have you ever seen the sign that said, "Insured by Jones and Oil"? I'm sure you get my 'drift'...

My name's been on TV, I'm EASY to find. Somebody PLEASE send me hate-mail, I could use a good laugh! Have you ever seen the sign that said, "Insured by Jones and Oil"? I'm sure you get my 'drift'...
    Well, you're getting the middle finger from Bush but that's not just for you .. we're all getting the short shaft/shrift from him.

Back at ya, Jorge you lying traitor.

Banned
    "Insured by Jones and Oil"
    Gawd, I HATE having to explain jokes!

There was a TV show way back when called 'Alias Smith and Jones'.

There is a product sold today called 'Wesson Oil'.

Did you get it?

Naw, Senobia is fun at times, actually.... (for all of one post, as she starts name calling at that point). She doesn't really get under my skin as I see her for what she is. She's an inmature, attention seeking, post w*ore.
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

email

Boy, do I ever learn from y'all. I had no idea I had to protect my email address. Thanks.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast