Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're talking about Michael Peroutka, The Constitution Party was unable to get on the ballot in North Carolina, due to the rigid requirements that favor the Republicans and Democrats. However, you could still vote for Peroutka, as a write-in, which is exactly what I did.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

WavTek, Thanks for the info. I'm not in NC and I'm trying to find out about write in's in TX and how they work.

About the keeping my place in the Rep party. They haven't even attempted to run anyone I have had any respect for in areas where I could vote in a good number of years so I don't see the point in voting in the Primaries. Plus, if you vote in the Primaries, you CAN'T sign a petition backing a third party candidate and I want a senate and house filling with un-corrupted third party candidates and full of them in 2008.

I'm really sick of this puppet show!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just Wondering Too

I have been a tax attorney for 10 years now and have often wondered why Bush was not more active in stopping illegal immigration. One argument that is not often talked about is corruption and big business.

For example, under the current tax laws, an employer is “itselfâ€

Are you sure you're a lawyer? You sound too resonable.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Are you sure you're a lawyer? You sound too resonable.
    I don't know WavTek
    perhaps Tax attorneys have more common sense than criminal trial lawyers

Shawn,
    welcome to ALIPAC land of the irritated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Shawn! Well Said. You would think the IRS would catch on to businesses who are evading taxes and jump all over them for it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hi Shawn,
    Welcome to the cause. What are typical ways companies cook the books (ie. fake receipts?) to mask under the table disbursements?
    Regards,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi Shawn!

And welcome.

I think it might not be such a hot idea to tell people on a public forum how to "cook the books." The internet is already blamed for way too much information teaching people how to commit crime. I'd sure appreciate it if we didn't add to the problem from here. Of course, anyone can do as they wish in private mail but this is a public forum.

Obviously, common sense tells us all that some sort of adustment must be made to the business books in order to hide wages paid on the sly. Obviously, it is illegal to hide both the wages and the income produced to pay them.

Coto, I do hope you understand why we cannot allow this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12