Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm from the LA area *** Read This ***

A DAY WITHOUT ILLEGAL'S?

This has been a wonderful Day!! I only wish it could be every day!!

The freeways were not clogged!! It was a straight shot to work!!

My boyfriends mother had to go to the emergency room today!! It was empty!!

My brother stopped at Home Depot and didn't get harrassed by the day laborers!!

They wanted to make an impact...well they did!! This was the impact:

A DAY WITHOUT ILLEGALS WAS A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Link to posts from citizens on the L.A. times on the march today:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la....graffitiboard
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Glad to hear it was so great there. Everyone else's day without a Latino was not ours. We live in a complex where we are one of only two American tenants, so they were all home and the only time we did not have to be without them is at the grocery store.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same here on Long Island, was nice to see empty corners and empty 7-11 parking lots for a change, traffic wasnt as bad either. I say we make it a 500 year long Holiday...

Again I cannot express how great this day this has been!! :P

My commute to work was cut by 45 minutes..

That has never happenned!!
    It's a shame how the media is portraying this..

Americans are really getting fed up!!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

My wife is still out spending money and is at the Ross store. EVERYONE IS SPEAKING ENGLISH! Can you believe it here in America everyone is speaking the language of the country? God please can we do this everyday! It's GREAT no kids running through out the stores with absolutely no parental control. It’s a dream come true. I will quite eating lettuce if this is what I get, I will pick my own fruit and vegetables and my neighbors for free?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

You know, I'm glad we have each other. If we listened to the news we would never know what is REALLY going on in this country. Where do they come off making up all this crap all the time??????

Or, do they live in the same country as us?? Maybe they have their own little "stage sets" like the movies or something so they can make up the news as they go along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY. ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING, NO CROWDED ROADS, NO BLARING MUSIC. NOT ONE FOREIGNER IN THE STORES I WENT TO. HEY, I EVEN GOT A PRIME PARKING SPACE
    REMINDED ME OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    Sure wish it could last.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Hubby and I went to Jamba Juice to "boost today's economy" and it was prefect, got there in no time flat, nice and peaceful out, even when I went to the various grocery stores today I was able to get in and out in no time flat

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    You know, I'm glad we have each other.
    Yeah. The Feds may fail us, but there are caring people in every state. Looks like a lot of the solutions are going to have to be local.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was great here today. Lower traffic. No crowded areas. all English speaking and just felt better.

Fewer people loitering on the streets. Much easier to drive and shop. Less congested - I could feel it, let alone see it!!

Wow. Now i know what it would be like without the 11M illegals bogging down our infrastructure..

how can we make this a permanent condition?? :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast