Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And to add to my Topic:

Aaaaaah!! It was just like the Good Old Days!!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    You know, I'm glad we have each other. If we listened to the news we would never know what is REALLY going on in this country. Where do they come off making up all this crap all the time??????

Or, do they live in the same country as us?? Maybe they have their own little "stage sets" like the movies or something so they can make up the news as they go along.
    that's the same message someone left for me today "don't they see what we see" -- he was referring to all the Mexican flags
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

i do also like the fact of no illegal immigrants but you know what

to say that everything would be better is a over-statement plus im

sure there were plenty of legal immigrants not do whatsoever also

i think that a man/women above me was also correct to the fact of

what do other people do in other 3rd world countries do if there eco

is bad they cant fly on a plane illegally and be like hey im here

1. they dont pay taxes

2. they think they have rights?

3. if there already ILLEGAL the will stay that way

4. half of them are criminals

5. some are legit but the fact they are illegal just ruins it

6. there in AMERICA

7. AMERICA

8. speak english please

I sat in my home in Oklahoma, writing letter after letter, email after email to the list of oklahoma's state rep's and Senator's inbetween watching the news on CNN and FNC. I saw your freeways in California, it was almost unsettleing to say the least. One would think, the rapture had come and only left a few lol, the freeways were so unclogged, now we know how bad it is in California, don't know how you stand it there at least here in Okla, parts anyway it is not that bad yet. I use to commute to work in a town 54 miles one way on a 2 lane highway in less then a hour, I could not handel that traffic you have.I am glad you had at least one day of a whole lot less frustration then you usually have there.I was pleasently surprised to see there was almost as much anti-illegal talk and talk about a backlash as there was about pro-illegal. The oklahoma minutemen had a anti-protest in Tulsa and it went very well for them, I sincerely hope this wakes up America according to all the polls I have seen the anti-illegal are way ahead! Sad thing is though we all know the President doesn't seem to pay any attention to the polls!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It was awesome, i got to work 40 minutes early the roads were empty! My wife went to Walmart and she said it was busy and there were no illegals! Traveling home today the traffic was just as light as going to work in the morning. If this is what it is like for no illegals ill take it any day of the week!

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I went into Winco (it's a employee owned chain, great bulk section!) this evening and it was so peaceful and calm, I could not wipe the smile of of my face.

I did see a few Latino people, but I have to believe that they were either legal and did not support it, or illegal and did not support it.

I loved going in the store and also finding a close up parking space.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

justicefinder

welcome aboard and you're right, they will always be 'illegals' but now they think they have power

nittygritty

I saw those freeways too and I thought OMG!!! that right there is enough of a reason to send them all back home
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I chaperoned a field trip with my son. We went to the new Georgia Aquarium, spent lots of money, and had a blast!! I did not hear one Spanish word the entire day!! It was peaceful!! But, I do have to say, since Sonny signed the new laws, I have seen a DRASTIC decline of them out publically. I have noticed fewer and fewer of them since. It must be having a greater impact than even I expected. I don't know if they are going to other states or just hiding out for a while. I suspect after the initial fear wears off, they'll be back out in full force! Either way, it seems to have had an impact and more or should I say ALL states need to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    I do have to say, since Sonny signed the new laws, I have seen a DRASTIC decline of them out publically. I have noticed fewer and fewer of them since. It must be having a greater impact than even I expected. I don't know if they are going to other states or just hiding out for a while. I suspect after the initial fear wears off, they'll be back out in full force! Either way, it seems to have had an impact and more or should I say ALL states need to follow!
    they'll all probably come to Alabama

I had the most enjoyable time out shopping. Even Walmart was nice!! Found some great deals at the outlets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123