Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too bad they didn't stay home. The created traffic in other areas. In Houston, for instance, they clogged up Memorial Park. Anyone who wanted to visit the park for an afternoon jog was unable to get inside because the entrance was blocked.

xxjuanitaxx's
    This has been a wonderful Day!! I only wish it could be every day!!
    This describes how it was where I live too. I'm telling you, they should have never done this to themselves !! It was a mistake and I would like to thank them very much for making it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS SO WONDERFUL TO HEAR!!

:P :P :P
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

It was great here in NC and it was also great I hear in Northern Virginia!!

Just think, America Without Illegals!!

There will be jobs for everyone; plenty of medical services; plenty of schools; roads; parking spaces; schools; housing....shopping....everything will be like it is supposed to be..what our nation had planned for the American People and a few legal immigrants each year.

Now, wise up America. Deport these illegal aliens; suck it in...don't go soft; enforce US Immigration Law to the letter; prosecute illegal employers and put a Wall of 40,000 Americans on that southern border to make certain this disaster never, ever happens again in our country.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy's
    Now, wise up America. Deport these illegal aliens; suck it in...don't go soft; enforce US Immigration Law to the letter; prosecute illegal employers and put a Wall of 40,000 Americans on that southern border to make certain this disaster never, ever happens again in our country.
    I love this because it is so true. It is not fair to destroy this country. It's not fair to US and it's not fair to future immigrants who come to America legally. We all deserve to preserve our country. It is the ONLY right thing to do, and we must see that it happens that way. There are no other options unless the American people are willing to live in a country which will be DRAMATICALLY different and almost exactly like Mexico.

And by the way, with all these Mexicans coming, what about people from other countries who would like to come to America ?? Because they have to fly here, instead of "walking in", they don't get a chance ??

I don't think so George Bush. Get out of our White House ASAP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was truly not bad at all in Houston. Traffic was really reduced, I went thru the Gulfton Ghetto area and there was relatively little population hanging around. What a change for the better.
    <div align="center">I am in favor of making a thorough trial for peace, and if we fail in this and our state is invaded, to defend it with terrific resistance. - [i]to his nephew, January 1861

*General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson<

Traffic was almost non-existant this morning and had no problems scoring breakfast or lunch from my usual stops. i even had to go to LAX from Irvine to pickup my dad during late afternoon traffic and was able to do the whole trip in an hour and a half.

i went shopping today in support and among the many items i purchased .... a copy of "The Patriot" special edition DVD.

i think our fine Illegal friends have given us something to strive for.

"A Country Without Illegal Immigrants"

We can now use this for a talking point. Can you imagine the NEGATIVE impact this (illeagl Imigration)is having on America? Wait till you go back to work /school etc tomorrow with the FLOOD OF ENDLESS HUMANITY willing to work for 10.00 an hour to feed a family of 4!

Does America really WANT 50-60-70-80 million more low wage earners?

Of course, the media wont talk about this aspect, but Americans have FELT it for themselves!

SSI and MEDICADE are RUNNING OUT!!!

Why arent these 50 MILLION MORE ILLEGALS filling the SSI coffers? why are DEMOCRATS supporting destroying Medicade, medicare, and SSI???????

They really did cause a backlash !!!!
    We all enjoyed our "old life" in our own country and culture so much that we are willing to work that much harder to have it back for good.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was peaceful and beautiful!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast