Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Livid!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    carlie,

You've come to the right place! We LOVE legal immigrants! It's ILLEGAL aliens we don't like.

We're glad you're here, and hope you stick around. We work VERY HARD to make a difference, and we could REALLY use your help.

Take a minute to read our platform, rules and FAQ. I hope we're what you're looking for!

Welcome to ALIPAC!

Welcome Carlie, I think you will find this to be one of the best forums you have ever been on. I have yet to see a really nasty personal attack on anyone here,unless it is a troll then they just let them know they know what they are doing. Bring your friends, family, and neighbors with you, we need all we can get. I to am livid, we have been betrayed, then the idiots try to say most of liked that betrayal!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Carlie's
    I forgot to mention that I heard Sen. Lindsey Graham interviewed today on a talk show. He had the audacity to state that 3/4 of all Americans support President Bush's "Guest Worker Program" (aka amnesty). I wonder what planet he's been on.
    Carlie, I couldn't agree more. I BEG THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH CAROLINA TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE. Please South Carolina DO NOT ALLOW yourselves to have such pathetic and poor representation.

South Carolinians are deserving of SO MUCH BETTER. That better person is THERE, somewhere among your wonderful people and you must find him or her by the next elections!! Your fellow Americans ask that of you, because we can see that you've been shammed. The people of South Carolina are FAR to good to allow this to go on. Your fellow Americans are standing by you and praying that you will find a senator worthy of the honor of giving you representation. REAL representation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm feeling a bit hopeless at this point!

Although I hadn't been posting on here, I've been getting all the notices and acting on them. I'm feeling pretty disheartened. I know thousands of people made phone calls, visited their senators' offices, and sent faxes. I can't tell you how many nights I stayed up until 5 AM firing off faxes to my senators (both of whom, I'm proud to say, voted the RIGHT way!!!) as well as to every other Republican senator. I even got a bit paranoid, thinking I would probably get a tax audit as a result of some of the emails I sent to the White House!!!!
    I just hope that Americans will remember this in November and in 2008.
    About Lindsey Graham: The host of the aforementioned talk show disagrees with Graham. Today the host reported that when Graham was told this may affect him at election time, Graham said his numbers have never been stronger!!
    Forgive me if I mentioned this earlier, but I did find a bit of humor...I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that some guy was offering to sell his backbone to the GOP on eBay!!!!
    I haven't explored this whole site yet. I need to. I'm hoping there's some good plan of action somewhere. I do know we have to double-time it with faxes, calls, and emails to Congress. Frist will be choosing participants from the Senate to argue his case, and you know he won't choose any that voted against the bill. We need to be merciless in our fax and phone campaign. Even though they're in recess right now, it needs to start now. I would love for their offices to be filled with faxes when they return.

Banned
    carlie,

Believe me when I tell you we're working on it. Sometimes I feel the same despair you do. Like nothing I do will make any difference. When I get to that point, usually about this time of the morning, I walk away from the keyboard a minute and stand in the doorway of my childrens bedrooms, listening to them snore.

Kids are God's way of saying we CAN'T give up!

Re: What money??

Quote Originally Posted by carlie
    What money? Mexico doesn't have much of that...illegal immigrants are exporting much of our $$$ home, though!
    It's the $billions that the government will get from TAXING the 100 million Mexicans when they get amnesty.

These guys quoting false, made up statistics and poll results make me sick.

I would love to be able to confront his statistics in public.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Banned
    I would love to be able to confront his statistics in public.
    Who's statistics, Linda?

Senator Lindsey Graham
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Please don't forget when the rat traitors ask for a donation for their "campaign", print and send them one of the following in their pre-paid envelope:

For Republicans:

http://www.cairco.org/images/gringo_de_mexico_r.jpg

For Democrats:

http://www.cairco.org/images/gringo_de_mexico_d.jpg
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast