Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm Livid!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

About Lindsey Graham: The host of the aforementioned talk show disagrees with Graham. Today the host reported that when Graham was told this may affect him at election time, Graham said his numbers have never been stronger!!
    CARLIE!! I heard that too!
    I was finally taking a bath {radio always in bathroom} and Grahamm said that the amazement overtook me and I could have drowned!
    He blatantly lied "MY NUMBERS HAVE NEVER BEEN BETTER" is what he said, I think.

What a jerk
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Senator Lindsey Graham
    Yeah, that POS has been pissing me off for awhile. He looked like a spoiled brat yesterday and continues to insult the American worker with his tirades about 'Jobs Americans won't do'.

Lindsey Graham and other "stuff"

I can only hope that Lindsey Graham will find out just how wrong he is come election time. Is he up for reelection in November or not?
    ...and about the billions the illegals will contribute via taxes...I wonder...
    Most aren't making that much, and many will continue to receive subsidized housing, food stamps, Medicaid, AND Social Security (as well as Disability)!! Was that a brilliant move, or WHAT? SS is already in big trouble...and I wonder just how they're going to sort out what these illegals paid into the system!!
    I have to wonder how they plan to verify that someone has been here the required number of years? Of course, we all KNOW that those who haven't been here long enough (and the criminals who aren't eligible) will all line up and file in an orderly fashion towards Mexico!!!
    In addition to the plan to blitz Congress, we also need plans to make sure McCain and Frist don't win the Presidency in 2008. We can't let people forget that these two (and others) betrayed their fellow Americans. I understand a new Presidente de Mexico is in the offing. Maybe those two should run for that office, since that's where their loyalties are!!! (Can you tell I'm TICKED?)

Re: I'm feeling a bit hopeless at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by carlie
    Although I hadn't been posting on here, I've been getting all the notices and acting on them. I'm feeling pretty disheartened. I know thousands of people made phone calls, visited their senators' offices, and sent faxes.
    Carlie let's start with the realization that THEY JUST DON'T CARE!!!!! Our actions may make some VOTE our way, and hopefully change what is going on , but we can't make politicians LOVE this country or even WANT to protect it. And except for the odd one or two who actually HAVE any ethics or gonads left, politicians HATE US ALL. They barely tolerate their constituency during election times. If we could only hear how they talk amongst themselves we would probably be shocked... Anyway, once we realize that they look at us as the mangy dirt beneath their manicured fingernails we can start to understand who actually pulls their strings and why. Media, corporate America, foreign governments, take your choice...Follow the money.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

It's taken me a long time to realize that. I've learned that we're only important until they are elected, and then they wash their hands of us. I wish the American public would wake up and see what's going on. I have to brag about my two Senators...Talent and Bond, R, MO. Senator Talent is up for reelection in November, but Bond isn't. Bond's voting on the immigration issue hasn't been perfect, but he sure did come through in voting against cloture and against the final bill!!
    I hope Congress doesn't knuckle under to pressure from the Senate. I wonder, if they stick to their guns with their bill, if there might be riots among the illegals?

Carlie,

Ditto all the welcomes. This is the best site! We all love our country, and we are such a diversified group...that it makes me proud to be associated. I'm new to this (mid-March) and have been working in everyway I know to do. You'll get great links and suggestions here, and I'm sure you'll add spice to the mix.

As to being livid...again, welcome to the group.
    As to being frustrated....again, welcome to the group.

My youngest daughter, her husband (proud to call him my son) and grandson just spent the week here. As I walked with my 3 yr. old grandson...I wanted to tell him I'm sorry that our gov't is giving away his future...AND that I would do everything I can to hold on to it!

He's my reason!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Selling out the future...

Thank you! I know what you mean about your grandson's future! When I wrote to the Senators, I tried to make them think in personal terms. After describing what their bill would do to the United States I asked if that's the legacy they wanted to leave for their children and grandchildren. I almost think that made a difference in the way at least one Senator voted. I can't believe the others don't seem to care; maybe they believe they have enough money to keep their families insulated from it. It might be true, too! We are the ones living with the problem, and they don't really have to.

Bits and Pieces

I've mentioned that S.2611 allows illegals to collect Earned Income Credit; today I heard it put in perspective. Collecting EIC will put the illegals ABOVE minimum wage...and we, the taxpayers, will be footing the bill...not the employers!!
    I heard someone make a statement that is sad but all too true: Mexico has conquered the U.S. without even firing a shot.
    Congress is getting pressure from Bush and the Senate. We need to put even MORE pressure on Congress!! I plan to do what I did with the Senate, only more so! I phoned their DC offices and local ones, sent multiple faxes just about every day, and emailed. I'm not bothering with Bush any more. I voted for him twice, and have supported him in most everything...only to be betrayed by him. Hmmm...maybe I should contact him! He seems to be pro-warfare, so if we're going to have Mexico's population here, why not go to war and take over Mexico? At least we'll have the oil!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123