Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sick of this, blame America game!

I am so sick of hearing these illegals, legals and Mexico say, that their migrants die in the desert......or their boat flips over and they die....etc.

I did not tell them to leave their country to come here across the desert or gang up in some small boat!

I am tired of President Fox insinuating that it's our fault he's a failure!

I am sick of hearing these illegals think it's their right to come here and take our jobs....the "we just want to work" thing is getting old.

I am sick of Prez Fox not taking responsibility for any of this! He is a failed Prez., we need to bombard him with emails!

Those that are protesting here, need to go back and protest in their own Country.....storm Prez Fox's home....knock down fences around his place, demand change there!!!

Our government should not force American's to care for the world, by either taking our jobs away from us to give to foreign countries or giving them to illegals.....or in aid....I'm tired of our Country being the bank for the world.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I hear you moosetracks. I was watching CNN last night and they showed the poor little Mexicans in shackles being put on the bus, well actually an airplane takes them back to Mexico.

If they keep playing the victim, they will always be victimized. But its always Americans fault.

I didn't tell them to head across the desert in 120 deg heat with no water. Any fool would know that isn't going to work.

Then all this stuff about getting over here so they can feed their family. We have seen several posts where the Mexican women and children that were left behind have not seen or heard from their men in years. They have a new woman and children here.

Nobody shows the AZTLAN or Reconquista trash talking, the Kill the Gringo signs and the in-your-face rallies will millions of them flying their Mexican flags. Didn't see one word about any of this, just the poor little Mexicans sitting in the dirt with handcuffs.

Too bad, so sad, go home.