Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okie Dokie!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We know it's not official. Obama doesn't care what Americans think or want. At least we showed the open borders crowd that we haven't disappeared into the woodwork with our tails tucked between our legs.

We're still here and we're still in a fighting mode. No matter who is PLACED into the Whitewash House.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Because I am the one who started the enforce our immigration laws going I want to tell you I had the best of intentions. I am new to posting here and don't want any of you to think I would do anything to harm you in any way.
    I have been getting all of the e-mail responses and have had no trouble with the site. Any way just want to say Im sorry if any of you got viruses from the site.

It was fun while it lasted! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by SierraPatriot
    Because I am the one who started the enforce our immigration laws going I want to tell you I had the best of intentions. I am new to posting here and don't want any of you to think I would do anything to harm you in any way.
    I have been getting all of the e-mail responses and have had no trouble with the site. Any way just want to say Im sorry if any of you got viruses from the site.

Thanks for posting it SierraPatriot...I had a great time and no harm done

I don't think anyone on here would think one of us would hurt other member on purpose ...don't worry about that!

Welcome to alipac and glad you have joined us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

No problem SierraPatriot. I just did a complete scan of my computer (viruses, spyware and adaware) and it was clean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SierraPatriot
    WELCOME To ALIPAC
    ------------------------

No problem Sierra. It was a fun diversion but you can only argue with wanna be children for so long. It's time to move on to other places where we WILL make a difference.

Thank You for posting that Idea. Before I knew it was posted I posted the idea "Follow All American Laws" If I knew "Enforce Our Immigration Laws" were there I wouldn't have posted it.

It's going through a second round starting 1/5/09
    ------------------------

Yes and you can bet I am going to vote on it....I like to irk LaRaza

Welcome SierraPatriot and thank you for posting the 'enforce our immigration laws' article. We did have fun with it.

Please don't be a stranger and come back to us ok?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast