Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SierraPatriot
    Because I am the one who started the enforce our immigration laws going I want to tell you I had the best of intentions. I am new to posting here and don't want any of you to think I would do anything to harm you in any way.
    I have been getting all of the e-mail responses and have had no trouble with the site. Any way just want to say Im sorry if any of you got viruses from the site.

It was fun while it lasted! Thanks again!
    Viruses? I don't think I got any....hopefully. I've scanned my computer today and nothing showed up.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

These are the results for immigration. What happened??

http://www.change.org/ideas

They have listed the top three ideas. Where is #2, Enforce the Immigration Laws? Look at what they list.

Immigration

Pass the DREAM Act Now! - Dream ACTivist (863 comments)

Equal Immigration Rights for same sex binational couples - Amos Lim (55 comments)

Provide relief for families of immigrants - Laura Fernandez (185 comments)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They disqualified the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    These are the results for immigration. What happened??

http://www.change.org/ideas

They have listed the top three ideas. Where is #2, Enforce the Immigration Laws? Look at what they list.

Immigration

Pass the DREAM Act Now! - Dream ACTivist (863 comments)

Equal Immigration Rights for same sex binational couples - Amos Lim (55 comments)

Provide relief for families of immigrants - Laura Fernandez (185 comments)
    This is bull crap...who should we contact!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

How about if we all go to the OFFICIAL Obama website change.gov and make our voices heard there? We could also give them a heads up about the propaganda spewing from change .org.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    How about if we all go to the OFFICIAL Obama website change.gov and make our voices heard there? We could also give them a heads up about the propaganda spewing from change .org.
    Perhaps. But the site showed it's colors.

So we focus on the real battle now coming up. Things are going to heat up soon enough. Keep coming to this site to find out what is going on!

Let them worry about their number one voted idea...legalizing marijuana.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dave Bennion
    Philadelphia, PA
    David is an immigration attorney at a nonprofit organization in Philadelphia, PA, where he helps immigrants to the U.S. navigate the complex immigration legal system.

Rejecting Hate in Chicago
    by Dave Bennion

Published January 02, 2009 @ 05:50AM PST

Via Dee at Immigration Talk With a Mexican American, the Indigenous Chicano tells a story from his youth in de facto segregated Chicago. IC brings an uncommon frankness and self-awareness in the telling of how he rejected the expectations placed on him by those around him to create his own better future. An excerpt:

I had hate; I did not have his strain of hate. Miholtz was raised by a single dad who was habitually drunk. He was a racist red-neck who took out his frustrations by beating his sons with extension cords and wooden canes. Many kids in my neighborhood had similar stories. I was nurtured in a permeable bubble of violence. Although my violence was not fed by an ignorant prejudice of those of different skin color. It had different sources and, sadly and regrettably, victims. But "hate crimes" have been around as long as there has been a United States of America. We folk of color historically have been the target of many ignorant, hateful thugs for a few centuries.

Check this guy out, one of their little minions
    http://immigration.change.org/

Should have known they would not play fair...but we should all write the Obama site and let them know what kind of rules these low lifes play by!

Now I will send him a personel message.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone seen the "Top Immigrant Story" on Change.org ?
    "A Boy On A Train"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV912uiR ... r_embedded
    ------------------------

Although I am not surprised nor do I care since it is obvious Change.com,does not deal in truth just propaganda,I do hope someone has a screen shot of the top 3 vote winners Beforetampering with results happened in the immigration catagory just for future reference. .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Send a message to(EDITOR) Dave Bennion
    http://www.change.org/profile/view/108780
    ------------------------

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast