Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

can I help???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I made copies of the advisory and will be sending them out to all my local and state law enforcement agencies here in NY. Anyone else want to take up the reigns and do the same for their state? I know we're being hit with alot of important issues right now that demand our attention, but this one is HUGE. This cannot be tolerated and I seriously doubt MO was the only state to issue that memo.

Here's a link that will make it easier. It lists all your local and state agencies:

http://www.usacops.com/

April
    Thanks for your dedication Patriots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Just wondering here.....

The Federal Program that funded this report got almost $300 Million dollars. THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY...would seem to me, that if a lot of ANGRY citizens (as in Ron Paul supporters) were to start writing and calling Congress we could get some serious investigations, and maybe even kill this program....if you do a bit of snooping, this is NOT the first unsavory report.
    That's an excellent point. But as Chuck Baldwin stated, it shouldn't just come from the supporters of the candidates that were listed in that report. When the freedom of one is attacked we are all under attack.

A mass mailing/fax might be good too. Maybe someone here who has the time and a professional way with words and putting together all the specifics, can come up with a template for a letter that we could all share and use to send to our Reps. If enough go out, and once Republican Reps. hear it originated from far left groups against conservatives - (pro-gun, anti-illegal aliens, pro-life, etc), I'm sure they will start an uproar to obviously exploit the situation in their favor against Liberals - (this is politics afterall).

I was attending to business today and just got home awhile ago, but I will make copies and get them to law enforcement offices.

Craigs List

It couldn't hurt to post it on every Craigs List in the politics section...that list is all over the country in every city.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    I made copies of the advisory and will be sending them out to all my local and state law enforcement agencies here in NY. Anyone else want to take up the reigns and do the same for their state? I know we're being hit with alot of important issues right now that demand our attention, but this one is HUGE. This cannot be tolerated and I seriously doubt MO was the only state to issue that memo.

Here's a link that will make it easier. It lists all your local and state agencies:

http://www.usacops.com/
    I can fax the advisory to police depts in NC. There are so many, this will take some time. But I will do as many as I can.

Everyone please make sure you send copies of this advisory to every single police source you can locate!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12