Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrants aren't going home; make them citizens

Immigrants aren’t going home; make them citizens

Mike Konz
    Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 6:00 am

Immigrants aren’t going home; make them citizens Mike Konz, Take Five Kearney Hub | 0 comments

Two months ago as I interviewed Sen. Mike Johanns about the immigration problem, I was taken aback by his response. Essentially, he said he wouldn’t debate the problem until our borders are secure. I was stunned that Johanns’ stance seemed so intractable, and I was disappointed in its lack of imagination and awareness.

I agree that our nation allows a flood of humans to enter and that the uncontrolled flood is the root of our problem, but controlling the border is only part of the answer. Americans need to figure out what to do with the flood of people who are here and, unless we round them up and ship them out, they are likely going to stay in the United States.

Solving the “What do we do about all these people?â€

nah the last amnesty is what led to this flood of illegals.
    we do not need another amnesty that was nothing more than a lie to the american people.
    as for the ones here illegally, they need to and can go back home

In the 2008 election, two out of three Hispanic voters favored Democrats, and Hispanic voters decided key races in Colorado, Nevada and California
    And that is at the heart of the matter. This isn't about compassion, it's about votes.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ah hahah silly articles like this always make me laugh ....

of course we can round up and ship out millions of people .. we already expel about 500 K a year .. it wouldn't be that much more trouble to knock that up to 1.5 million a year ...all we'd have to do are elminate some of the red tape .... in 8 years there would be no more illegal immgrants in the US ...

marqis wrote,
    of course we can round up and ship out millions of people .. we already expel about 500 K a year .. it wouldn't be that much more trouble to knock that up to 1.5 million a year ...all we'd have to do are elminate some of the red tape .... in 8 years there would be no more illegal immgrants in the US ...
    I like the way you do math. Precise, simple, efficient. With a bit more tweaking, we could probably ramp it up a bit more yet! Like the billboards say "Determination, pass it on!"

Adios illegals! Don't let the border hit you on the arse on the way out! Please take this commie Mike Konz with you as parting gift.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    we already expel about 500 K a year ..
    "With my new detention center design, and double layer fence, I could achieve this number, monthly. I could get the job done in 2 and a half yrs."

I call it the "Welcome Home Act of 2011" only not my home!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    And while we are deporting the masses of illegals we can also ship out the Latino ACLU as well for supporting illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    we already expel about 500 K a year ..
    "With my new detention center design, and double layer fence, I could achieve this number, monthly. I could get the job done in 2 and a half yrs."

I call it the "Welcome Home Act of 2011" only not my home!
    I'll see your 2 1/2 years and I'd do it in 1 year. Really what needs to happen and much of its in the presidents power if he/she so chose to use it.

1. Military to the border. Declare war by invasion and use the national guard in some of the heavy illegal alien states.

2. Presidential forced overthrow of education to illegals. The SC ruling states that as education to illegals wasn't found to be detrimental to citizens it went through. Use the same ruling to overturn itself as we have proof it is dentrimental to us citizens hense the ruling with the opinions actually interprets to education to illegals being wrong IF it is proven to now hurt citizens. Hell the democrats have twisted laws far worse, and try and prove me wrong.

3. Cut all welfare benefits to illegals and their children. This I believe can be accomplished by presidential order. Its a federal service and the feds can withhold any and all state aid until state proves entire roster is legal residents.

4. Set a Presidential order that US Citizenship does not apply to illegal foreigners. SC in vote hasn't issued a stance on it and the legislation hasn't either. As President issue an order for citizenship status of parents to be checked before a BC stating US Citizenship is given. SC rulings actually favor no citizenship to illegals and the only support is only 1 judges opinion comment and not a ruling. Let the SC take it on or legislature if they want to reverse it. After all defacto citizenship was granted w/o presidential, SC, or legislature approval.

5. Can't force E-Verify as a presidential order besides on federal contracts.... but can give a presidential order to the IRS to withhold all tax refunds to business's until they provide a full list of employee's with documentation of alleged legality to work.

6. Presidential moratorium on all immigration into the US. Demand a bi-patrisan recommendation inquiry with pro's/con's and ways to reform the legal immigration system to work for the American people before the motorium is lifted. Basically pulling an Obama as he's done with offshore drilling.

7. Have the DOJ back up ICE in seizing as illegal gains all property of illegals found and deported. This means emptying bank accounts, taking cars, houses... whatever they have.

Would create within a couple months a very hostile illegal alien environment and there only option would be to leave. Protest or lobby and I'll have ICE check and arrest on site.

clap clap clap

ok i'm awarding reformUSA the award for best plan ....

ReformUSA2012, if I knew how to import some fireworks or bells and whistles, I would! Great plan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast