Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Magyart--WELCOME TO ALIPAC and thanks for the Great Post!!

We'll do everything we can to stop this Senate from messing this up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC, magyart! Great post and VERY TRUE.

We MUST speak out and DEMAND the Senate go even FURTHER than the House Bill went. We want the Anchor Baby situation resolved along with several other important points. AND, we will NOT sit back and accept Bush's guestworker program. You were so right, magyart, when you said it was nothing but GREED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Welcome magyart

It is an honor to have you aboard.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Let's not forget, this bill could be killed, or watered down in a few places on the way up to the President's desk. Heck, he'd probably veto it when it got there.

pa

The President has already said he will NOT sign a bill without a "guest worker" provision. That means back door amnesty no matter how you slice it. Are we willing to compromise?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A RESOUNDING NO!

Bush has SAID he wouldn't sign a LOT of bills and ended up signing them. He's threatened to veto several bills and ended up signing them. Since he's such a LIAR, I figure he'll sign it!!! He's just throwing his weight around. IF, and that is a HUGE IF, the AMERICAN PEOPLE RISE UP and DEMAND NO GUESTWORKER PROGRAM, he'll sign it. If he doesn't, the Republicans will lose all of their seats in Congress in 2006 and 2008.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm not so sure he will jsut go ahead and sign, Bootsie. The man is sort of a meglomaniac and unless someone he trusts backs him down, he will save face and keep his word. We can't let up on him, that is for sure. Or on the senate. But I think it is a fifty fifty shot at best right now.

Did anyone happen to catch Rice on Meet the Press last night on CNN? Is that woman all there? She just looks so ingorant to me that I have a hard time believing anything she says and her speech pattern is definitely not at all effective. Shoot! Bush is more convincing than she is and we all know he's a liar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Honestly, that IDIOT was on EVERY DAMN SUNDAY TALK SHOW GOING YESTERDAY and, by the end of the day, the barf bucket was RUNNING OVER. I CANNOT STAND that woman. She is a PUPPET of the FIRST ORDER. OH GOD, she TURNS MY STOMACH EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH.

A RESOUNDING HELL NO!!!

Here is the analysis of Bush:

The People's House, House of Representatives passed by a significant margin a leglisation called up by the People of the United States. DONE!

IF, the Senate approves this bill, then the US Congress has done it's job for the People of the United States. IF, the Senate does not approve this Bill, then they confirm themselves, an over-rated, over-esteemd corps of elites traitors...and are ready for the Fire Hoses and the Pressure Wash of they do sooooo richly deserve.

IF, the bill makes it through Congress and the Wackident refuses to sign it, a bill urgently needed ONLY BECAUSE HE has failed to enforce the existing laws of the United States, in clear breach of his oath of office, his duty, his responsibility...then there is no question at all none whatsoever that this President can not be relied to lead this nation in accordance with our constitution and our laws and he and Cheney must be removed from office immediately.

This veto would confirm beyond any reasonable doubt with absolute irrefutable certainty that George Wackident Bush is a Traitor to the American People and the United States.

Checks and Balances. He has the power to veto. And We have the power to Impeach and Remove.

"Aint American Democracy Great?"

All rides now on the Heads of the Swine in the Senate that have sold us out now 38 times with Free Trade Agreements; and membership in the WTO. It is also the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee that refuses to increase the Booty Reward for finding Osama bin Ladin from the measley $25 million to $50 million. Our People's House, House of Representatives passed this bill now over 20 months ago; sent it to the Senate where it had wide support to pass; was assigned to the Dick Lugar Senate Committee on Foreign Relations last March and sits there BURIED in committee while the so-called Leader of Al-Qaeda roams the earth and supposedly plans our demise with future attacks.

Now Go Figure That? Buried in Committee. An increase in the bounty or Reward for the most wanted man in the world....sits BURIED in Dick Lugar's committee. What's the deal? Did Dick go to Yale? Is he a skull and bones freak too?

The Senate is Swine Dung. The only decent correct thing they've done is refuse to pass the Patriot Act extension.

Instead the Wackident wants to SPY ON AMERICANS? Spend the $50 million and get Osama; then drill him for who his members are; find out the heart and soul of "al-qaeda". He may be the concept originator, but that man is not running "al-qaeda". So who is? We don't know any more about this organization, if it even is an organization, than we did before 9/11. Me "tinks" "al-qaeda" is a concept, a notion, an idea...and not a real organization. There are lots of these little organizations, but their names are not "al-qaeda" and they don't have anything to do with Osama bin Ladin except perhaps to admire "The Legend" we made him out to be.

Now Go Figure? Why would we do that with no conrete evidence to support it?

But I wander....back to topic. If the US Senate and the President refuse to pass our Will, then they'll get the Fire Hoses at 160 psi.

We've had enough. It's time to clean house and throw these turds out of office on their ears, penniless.

Ironies and Opposites are everywhere!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well it's a start. I sort of feel lik a bone has been thrown my way. They need to do something about the anchor babies. I was really hopeful about that. That right there I think would really stop alot of the incentive for even stepping across the border in the first place.

3 time drunk driver? Bahh...

I'm more worried about what Senior Bush is going to do with it then I am about it making the next step. He doesn't care about what his people want. He only cares about hugging his Brokeback Mountain friend from Mexico Vicente Fox.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast