Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Warning

Immigration Warning

Published: December 20, 2008

Here is a word of warning to the new administration and to all illegals: It would be ill-advised for the new administration to consider pushing for "Comprehensive Immigration." To do so will spark civil unrest, unlike that which America has never seen before.

The American worker has been very tolerant for many years with low wages, unfair tax re-distribution, the hiring of illegal workers, the bringing in of guest workers, failing to enforce borders and allowing drugs and illegals from all over the world to enter our nation and the using of tax dollars to offshore American industry. This has caused the entire collapse of the financial system, causing the American worker to lose homes, healthcare and the American dream.

This civil unrest could get very ugly. The target of this unrest will be public officials, organizations or anyone who promotes the misuse of our laws, including the illegals themselves. The American worker is "mad as hell" and will not allow this insanity to continue. Let this also be a word of warning to all illegals: the American worker will no longer be mister nice guy.

If the American worker was illegally residing in your nation, taking jobs and driving down the wage scale making it impossible for you to support your family, I would expect you to deal with him severely. To even suggest that you should have citizenship after entering a nation illegally is reprehensible. To break our laws and expect to be rewarded is not acceptable.

Those of you who promote illegals should be aware that you are the enemy of every American worker and are responsible for your actions. This is not a threat but merely stating true facts. The ball is in your court.

Billie E. Jewett
    Sebring

www2.highlandstoday.com
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 08-25-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: format
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll tell you what,,, i will never again follow a corrupt leader... any laws made that even bends our constution and i will walk away from that politically corrupt politician

any politician (ANY) that includes glorifying an Illegal Alien Invasion by granting Amnesty, is no longer a sourse of law.. i will follow LEGAL Laws only.

That political leader my as well pack his or her bags ... you will watch the fastest lame duck produced in the history of the US
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in a constant state of anger all the time over how our laws are being continually abused, both by the politicians and the illegals aliens...My husband gets so upset watching the politically corrupt circus nightly on the news, that now he has to leave the room or change channels just to keep his sanity.

I often wonder how much longer American citizens are going to sit back and watch while our country is being dismantled by the growing number of corrupt politicians?

I know I'm getting burned out with all the on-going corruption I see everyday! The pot is going to boil over evenually, and then out will come the Pitch Forks.

Time is right for revolution.

The time for voting in people to do the right thing is past. For example, Prop 8 in Calif. the people turned down gay marriage but the courts will intervene and violate their own laws and implement it anyway. The bottem line is that our democracy is over. Be prepared

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    The time for voting in people to do the right thing is past. For example, Prop 8 in Calif. the people turned down gay marriage but the courts will intervene and violate their own laws and implement it anyway. The bottem line is that our democracy is over. Be prepared
    People are PO'd all over the nation about what has been going on vis a vis our jobs, illegal aliens and so forth. Like a friend of mine, who is now dead, used to say, "When people stop being afraid for their jobs; when they have pushed us as far as we can be pushed, we'll rise up and fight back." I think a lot of us are about at that point.

My kids' dad...my ex husband, who has 37 years in at GM is being laid off. 37 years. Things are getting real ugly out there.

I frequently have political discussions with a very lovely African American lady I work with. She was upset that so many young men in her neighborhood seem to do nothing but sit on the front porch. But, what jobs are there for young, unskilled Americans? In our area, even part time jobs are filled by illegals. The days of finding a factory, construction or any type of labor after high school are long gone, as long as there is a source of cheap, uncomplaining illegals. Those young men are sitting on the porch because there is no work, because they're not bilingual, and because they have no advocate in government who will stick up for the American worker.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    People are PO'd all over the nation about what has been going on vis a vis our jobs, illegal aliens and so forth. Like a friend of mine, who is now dead, used to say, "When people stop being afraid for their jobs; when they have pushed us as far as we can be pushed, we'll rise up and fight back." I think a lot of us are about at that point.
    I think this is correct PM! When people no longer have anything to lose (or fear losing) is when they will unite and fight back! I honestly believe that any attempt to pass a mass amnesty in this country will be spark that starts the fire.

Americans have been tolerant, and patient long enough. When that tolerance and patience leads to their own demise like it now is...well that's when they will finally say no more!

I think we are just about there.

I still say its time to march on Washington. That is the only way to get their attention.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast