Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is exactly what we should do. A silent, sober, focused march on Washington and other main metros. Get to Washington, millions of us, and tand in front of Congress and delivr our message of WE ARE THE CITIZENS! ENOUGH NOW , DO YOUR JOB AND ENFORCE OUR LAWS AND WORK FOR US< PERIOD!

This would send a chill down the spine of every politician in this country and would be just awesome!

It's got to be organized in such a way that shows we have had enough. We march determined, disciplined, and I tell you imagine a a mass of people liek that in fornt of Congress, in total silence. We the people of these United States have come to give you a warning! And turn heels and go home, again disciplined focused. No need to shout and look silly just march with a purpose and deliver the message.

It's time to take our country back.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    That is exactly what we should do. A silent, sober, focused march on Washington and other main metros. Get to Washington, millions of us, and tand in front of Congress and delivr our message of WE ARE THE CITIZENS! ENOUGH NOW , DO YOUR JOB AND ENFORCE OUR LAWS AND WORK FOR US< PERIOD!

This would send a chill down the spine of every politician in this country and would be just awesome!

It's got to be organized in such a way that shows we have had enough. We march determined, disciplined, and I tell you imagine a a mass of people liek that in fornt of Congress, in total silence. We the people of these United States have come to give you a warning! And turn heels and go home, again disciplined focused. No need to shout and look silly just march with a purpose and deliver the message.
    I truly wish American citizens would organize something like that. I don't know where I'd get the money to go.....but I would get it if I thought there were enough of us to make an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I truly wish American citizens would organize something like that. I don't know where I'd get the money to go.....but I would get it if I thought there were enough of us to make an impact.
    I would just add that if we don't march (it's harder for us to mobilize like this than the illegals because many of us have jobs, families, mortgages and bills to pay etc.) -- we have to keep doing what we've been doing like we did when we shut down the Senate phone lines in June 2007 during the last amnesty debate. Just step up our game.

This is what Roy Beck has been saying and I agree with him. Like when the pro-illegal crowd lobbied Congress a few weeks back, we flooded Congressional offices with calls and faxes. And right now during the interim, I call several times a week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

exactly, step up the game a number of notches. We need to make these politicians accountable.

JAK
    Someone needs to have a march-a-thon...to help organinze and bus people in like the opposition does. There are companies that could contribute as well as individuals that believe in JUSTICE and GETTING OUR COUNTRY BACK!

It would be nice of some of these stars, since the opposition seems to have so many of them in their corner...if some patriotic STARS...that Americans have helped them to get where they are, would donate even if in secret. Why not help your own country in the fight for it's very existence! Same with journalists and reporters!! I can't believe every one of you are TRAITORS! Step up to the plate and help us keep our country, our culture and our way of life and help us rid ourselves of all of this corruption. Give back to the country that helped you get to where you are!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Why should the whole world be the VISION of A FEW!! GLOBALISTS...that are selfish ...LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES...JERKS!
    Who will REALIZE in the end what a MISTAKE this was...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I would just add that if we don't march (it's harder for us to mobilize like this than the illegals because many of us have jobs, families, mortgages and bills to pay etc.) -- we have to keep doing what we've been doing like we did when we shut down the Senate phone lines in June 2007 during the last amnesty debate. Just step up our game.

This is what Roy Beck has been saying and I agree with him. Like when the pro-illegal crowd lobbied Congress a few weeks back, we flooded Congressional offices with calls and faxes. And right now during the interim, I call several times a week.
    I know the importance of our phone calls, faxes, and emails. BUT IF WE DONT SHOW UP IN HUGE MASSES LIKE THE ILLEGALS DID THEN WE DONT STAND A CHANCE OF GETTING NOTICED. We were ignored with our phone calls to the senate against the bailout, and we will be ignored again. They are under the impression that we are just a FEW MOSTLY WHITE REDNECKS. WE NEED TO SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE AND THAT WE MEAN NO AMNESTY. And that wll take a march!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I realized something during the marches/demonstrations by the pro-illegal forces where I live. They had 6,000 marchers and we (me and 5 others) had only 6. That's 1000 to 1 against. Why? Conversatives see protest marches/demonstrations as a tool of the left and just don't want to be associated with this tactic. This has got to change.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    THE CITIZENS have had it , (mod edit), WE need the jobs that Americans will do and get a fair wage ,
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast