Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC Yenko13
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC axolotl
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    The time for voting in people to do the right thing is past. For example, Prop 8 in Calif. the people turned down gay marriage but the courts will intervene and violate their own laws and implement it anyway. The bottem line is that our democracy is over. Be prepared
    It's Jerry Brown who is refusing to uphold Prop. 8. He took an oath to uphold the Constitution and the Laws but not if he doesn't like the law or in this case the amendment. I sent Jerry Brown the following email: Mr. Brown, get some drug counseling.

As for marches, protests, etc. that could easily be turned against us. All the illegals have to do is cause trouble/violence and the government will crack down on us but not them. Besides most of us are middle aged or older. But most of the illegals are young thugs. We wouldn't stand a chance. If the illegals don't get us the police/military will.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    As for marches, protests, etc. that could easily be turned against us. All the illegals have to do is cause trouble/violence and the government will crack down on us but not them. Besides most of us are middle aged or older. But most of the illegals are young thugs. We wouldn't stand a chance. If the illegals don't get us the police/military will.
    At the last demonstration where we were severely outnumbered, about a dozen young mexicans advanced across the street towards us. They were intercepted by about 40 cops who were there.

(MOD EDIT)

Quote Originally Posted by Yenko13
    THE CITIZENS have had it , (mod edit), WE need the jobs that Americans will do and get a fair wage ,
    Welcome, Yenko13.

[quote="axolotl"]I realized something during the marches/demonstrations by the pro-illegal forces where I live. They had 6,000 marchers and we (me and 5 others) had only 6. That's 1000 to 1 against. Why? Conversatives see protest marches/demonstrations as a tool of the left and just don't want to be associated with this tactic. This has got to change.[/quote

Welcome, Axolotl.

Dont underestimate the power we have and how many in numbers we are... 70 - 80 percent of this country are against Amnesty

We are many

70 - 80 percent of 300 Million is a lot to reckon with

A very good article. You all should post in the comment area. The registration is quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    That is exactly what we should do. A silent, sober, focused march on Washington and other main metros..
    Great idea, but I think no matter how silent and sober of a march or protest, this government is so corrpt now that insurgents hired to disturb any protest will be placed so that violence breaks out and then the protesters will get blamed for it, prompting maritial law. I beleive that's what happened in part in Seattle several years ago. The government will no longer let us protest in mass, the powers that be know damn well it would mean the end of their agenda of global slavery. They will lie and use laws against us. We need a mainstream media that's not in on the plot to socialize America and end our soverignty with global governments that don't work.

But the march should be heard none the less.

Sorry to say, I can't say that I disagree with this one. Seems America is headed the same way the people of Greece have chosen. We are all taking about all we can take. California going up on taxes just so American can have police protection and public school. New York putting a tax on everything in the world. Many of the things that are going on now are the same reasons we went to war on England.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123