Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMPORTANT QUESTION

My son might get on my nerves sometimes, but he said something a while ago that makes a lot of sense.
    When the government wants to do something really sneaky, they always mask that with a "problem" or "event" of some type to distract the American people.
    Something they DON'T want us to know about right now.
    What are we overlooking now?
    What is our government trying to hide from us right now?
    An example of what I'm saying is take 9/11 for example. Our government, the CFR, the World Bank wanted a way to get into Afghanistan.....the oil.........so 9/11 happened......the attack on America......knowing the people would want us to "go get Bin Laden....the terrorists who killed our people." Whala......they are in Afghanistan. Right?
    Here comes Bush sneaking in the SPP during all this behind our backs. All of a sudden clear out of the blue, we "find out" about the SPP on the internet no less. No longer hidden. Now comes the illegals.........what's REALLY up with that? I mean what are they trying to hide now?
    I think maybe he may be right this time.
    We need to put our thinking caps on.
    I think maybe we are getting dupped again folks.
    Ain't it hell when you have to sit around wondering what in the world your government is doing dirty behind your backs?
    RIGHT NOW......I'M SMELLING A VERY DIRTY RAT........WHAT WITH ALL THE SENATORS AGREEING WITH THE PRESIDENT.
    SOMETHING BIGGER IS GOING ON HERE AND WE AIN'T SEEING IT.
    LET'S CONCENTRATE FOLKS. SOMETHING IS UP.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Ya...we're gettind dupped but I'm no good at making sense out of insanity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RUTH
    I agree with your son and I do believe that there are "events" that occur to divert our attention. Disinformation is always being thrown out there too, which serves to throw smoke screens up when necessary.

However, one thing that is a fact is that we've been attacked by the muslims since the 60's. Trade center was attacked 2x. We've been attacked around the world by these people for decades and only now have awakened. If anything, we should have gone after them years ago.

The muslims have been teaching to hate infidels and to fight them for hundreds of years and have done so with little technology. What we are guilty of is giving them technology to fight others without the realization that it would be turned on us eventually.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wag the Dog!

When the government wants to do something really sneaky, they always mask that with a "problem" or "event" of some type to distract the American people.
    Dixie

Wag the Dog!
    Exactly.

Banned
    Well, I believe in the "wag the dog" syndrome (remember the cruise missiles we dumped on an empty al Qaeda camp the day that Lewinsky testified?), but I'm still not able to get my credibility meter to register much above zero on the claim that 9/11 was arranged by our own government. That the government had information it failed to act on, as with Pearl Harbor and the Lusitania, may register a few points higher.

As for starting the war for oil, that premise sounds good except for one glaring logical flaw: we assigned all the Iraqi oil profits to a UN-monitored trust fund for the Iraqis.

The truth is that we have reached a point of disconnect between the government and the People that the government no longer seems to care what we think about its dirty little schemes. When the voter backlash reaches the point that there is a serious risk of trouble, they just push the plan back a few years until we are adequately mollified. Look at NAFTA, for example.

ruthiela,

I think maybe we are getting dupped again folks.
    Ain't it hell when you have to sit around wondering what in the world your government is doing dirty behind your backs?
    RIGHT NOW......I'M SMELLING A VERY DIRTY RAT........WHAT WITH ALL THE SENATORS AGREEING WITH THE PRESIDENT.
    SOMETHING BIGGER IS GOING ON HERE AND WE AIN'T SEEING IT.
    LET'S CONCENTRATE FOLKS. SOMETHING IS UP
    My husband and I feel the same as you do. Something else is up that we're not being told about.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

CROCKET
    You mean the aspirin factory, LOL. Who could ever forget! As a matter of fact, wasn't he in airforce 1 when he "gave the order?" I think so. Made that 'wag the dog' even more apropos.

Shoot, we wasted the little firepower we had through all those fun years! Everytime he dropped his drawers or she pulled one of her stunts......
    WIZZZZZZZ - BAM, we dropped a few more multi-million dollar toys on some place or another. The kicker is we never replaced the goodies and were left with our undies down around our ankles on 9/11!

I must admit.........shame on me.........I didn't see "Wag the Dog."
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CROCKET
    You mean the aspirin factory, LOL. Who could ever forget! As a matter of fact, wasn't he in airforce 1 when he "gave the order?" I think so. Made that 'wag the dog' even more apropos.

Shoot, we wasted the little firepower we had through all those fun years! Everytime he dropped his drawers or she pulled one of her stunts......
    WIZZZZZZZ - BAM, we dropped a few more multi-million dollar toys on some place or another. The kicker is we never replaced the goodies and were left with our undies down around our ankles on 9/11!
    Yeah, it was a two-pronged attack. One target (on which we wasted a few hundred million dollars worth of cruise missiles) was an abandoned al Qaeda training facility in Afghanistan, while the other was an aspirin factory in Sudan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast