Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    I must admit.........shame on me.........I didn't see "Wag the Dog."
    A more apropos film to check out would be Wrong is Right with Sean Connery.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CROCKET
    You mean the aspirin factory, LOL. Who could ever forget! As a matter of fact, wasn't he in airforce 1 when he "gave the order?" I think so. Made that 'wag the dog' even more apropos.

Shoot, we wasted the little firepower we had through all those fun years! Everytime he dropped his drawers or she pulled one of her stunts......
    WIZZZZZZZ - BAM, we dropped a few more multi-million dollar toys on some place or another. The kicker is we never replaced the goodies and were left with our undies down around our ankles on 9/11!
    Yeah, it was a two-pronged attack. One target (on which we wasted a few hundred million dollars worth of cruise missiles) was an abandoned al Qaeda training facility in Afghanistan, while the other was an aspirin factory in Sudan.
    If memory serves, we then paid RESTITUTION to Sudan for "murdering their citizens," didn't we?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No doubt it happens. It is a crazy wicked world out their. I've never gone for the 911 thing though. Seems much more plausible it was plain stupidity, laziness and arrogance from our government bureaucracies. Sort of like our sound immigration policy of 1986.

These fundamentalists are just nazis with religious garb. They really do believe in ruling the world.

I forget the date but I was having lunch at home watching the news. It was a military parade in Egypt when some soldiers broke rank in front of the grand stand, started lobbing grenades and shooting which killed Anwar Sadat. They had them all in prison, played nice and let them go. One of those guys is the right hand to Osama. Is there a moral to this story about playing nice when you've been attacked?

Trouble

It's a sticky situation.
    Yes, there are things going on we do not know about.
    If we knew everything the government knows, that means that our enemies also have access to this information.
    That, of course creates a huge security risk.
    On the other hand, if we do not monitor our government closely enough, they can be sneaky and do things we do not want.

So what do we do?

Our best bet is to elect politicians we can trust (if that is even possible).

Honestly, I have no problem with the idea of cleaning house and starting over from scratch. But who oversees this process, and how do we know we can trust them?

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    It's a sticky situation.
    Yes, there are things going on we do not know about.
    If we knew everything the government knows, that means that our enemies also have access to this information.
    That, of course creates a huge security risk.
    On the other hand, if we do not monitor our government closely enough, they can be sneaky and do things we do not want.

So what do we do?

Our best bet is to elect politicians we can trust (if that is even possible).

Honestly, I have no problem with the idea of cleaning house and starting over from scratch. But who oversees this process, and how do we know we can trust them?
    BADTHINGS
    how do we know we can trust them?
    We don't and never will. Doesn't mean that we don't keep trying to get the best bang for our buck, so to speak. We need to get these career cheats out of power and give it our best effort to find decent people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a CLUE

First, IMMIGRATION REFORM, and as a part of that, Bush wants all but OPEN BORDERS. Then we have the NASCO/Super Corridor thing with part of Kansas being turned into sovereign Mexican land...hmmmmm.

Now, Lou Dobbs a few weeks ago (almost in passing at the end of a segment) mentioned a pro Bush Congress woman from Florida introduced a bill, a part of which calls for US and Canadian troops to be used to SECURE MEXICO's SOUTHERN BORDER!

IS ANY ONE JUMPING UP AND NOW YET WITH THEIR HAND IN THE AIR BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ANSWER?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

PintoBean.........I'm slow..........clue me in.....curiosity is getting the better of me
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Now, I KNOW there are those of you who don't believe in a conspiracy within our government. I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's FREEDOM.
    However............something has really been bugging me bad the last few days and I think I know what it might be now.
    Before you read this just keep in mind of what our government has already done to us and BEHIND our backs......WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE. IF.............and I say IF...........I'm right with this........it would wind up being devastating. IS THAT NOT WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS AFTER? Just consider the possibility.........don't laugh it off or toss it aside like I'm a nutcase. Here goes.................
    LET'S CONCENTRATE FOLKS. SOMETHING IS UP
    I read something VERY DISTURBING TODAY............... you probably did too and haven't thought a lot about it. But think about it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=34531

THEY'VE KNOWN FOR 3 WEEKS AND KEPT QUIET ABOUT IT............YOU KNOW THAT MEAT IS GONE..........THEY WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR THAT MEAT TO GET GONE................WHY?????
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

We don't and never will. Doesn't mean that we don't keep trying to get the best bang for our buck, so to speak. We need to get these career cheats out of power and give it our best effort to find decent people.
    Hi, 2nd and all of my ALIPAC folk,

I agree with you!

I had to check in one last time before pulling the plug on my computer. I just feel like I miss so much if I'm not online with all of you, attempting to find info for you, as you do for me.

My move is imminent, as, IMO, our political situation is, particularly with the added problems in the mid-east.

So I'll be gone, for the least time possible. Will get back to work, ASAP.

If anyone sees an article or info that they really believe to be vitally important, I'd REALLY appreciate you...I don't know...just putting the ALIPAC links on an email, save it in your drafts, then when you see me back, copy/paste it onto a PM for me. PLLEEEAAASSSEE!

Thanks, Pat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

No problem here Pat.........I'll keep you up to date.
    I got a big hard drive
    You just take care and keep safe.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast