Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: INCREDIBLE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck said on his program tonight that the house of representatives have decided not to act on the border issue before the election. What a group of spineless jerks.

Lets hope he's wrong on that. We need to be on the phones first thing Monday. They promised Friday that they would have the bill through the House and the Senate before the end of this session in a few weeks like 3 and on the President's Desk for signature....

We need to find out what in the world is going on.

If the Republicans do not follow through then they will lose in November.

We need to check on this statement by Beck and do everything we can do force them politically to follow through and get HB 4437 passed now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    socal wrote:

Insanity is a good name for it. Both parties are more interested in having power and don't care about our country anymore, only about having power. Those CORRUPT WEASELS! We shouldn't vote for any Repunlican unless he pledges to IMPEACH BUSH for his refusal to enforce our immigration laws.
    Hey!! THAT is a GREAT IDEA!!

And I'm a 4th generation Republican!

I'm telling you all, I think it's time to put the push on impeachment. Even if the US Congress passes HB 4437 this year, they don't enforce it...if Bush and Dick are still in power...they'll just ignore it; say they're doing it when they aren't; and just continue lying to US as they UNDO our Nation.

Glad you liked it. Anybody wants to join a "Republicans for Impeachment (of Bush)" group? Promoting that should get more media attention than the Miller boycott. And targeting Bush would probably be the best way to attack our government's failure to enforce immigration laws, because Bush is leading the pro-illegal agenda.

Hey, we've removed governor Davis in California because he wanted to give driver licences to illegals, so I don't see why we couldn't convince a few Reps to vote with Dems for impeachment.

And with a strong organization, we'd have the prez and many republicans soiling their pants before the elections, lol.

socal--I will gladly join a group of Republicans who want to Impeach Bush and Cheney....they both have to go so Hastert can step in and become President.

I'm serious about this.

Bush and Cheney have to go....and go now.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Impeach Bush and Cheney. Make Dennis Hastert President of the United States and do it now. Call your US House of Representatives and tell them.
    Sent my email asking them to do exactly this! ....again today.
    Took Judy's advice and sent my letter! Last night I sent letters asking them to watch these videos...and tell me what they thought of them. If they did not see this as a takeover of our country and our government, to please explain to me how they could possibly justify this!

www.congressandimmigration.com

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ra ... audio.html
    This is the audio !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zwZxawMguIU& ... ed&search=

Also, pointing out that taxpayer dollars given to these racist organizations like La Raza , Mecha, etc. is like giving taxpayer dollars to the KKK!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

socal--I will gladly join a group of Republicans who want to Impeach Bush and Cheney....they both have to go so Hastert can step in and become President.

I'm serious about this.

Bush and Cheney have to go....and go now.

Well, there is no such group as yet but we could start one. If you're game, I'll make you a member #2 and if we can find a few more people to join then we could start doing some serious organizing.

The purpose of the group would basically be to offer our republican reps to choose the prez OR the country, because Bush cares less about the country than power for his party.

BTW, what are the rules for posting links to other forums here? I've got a yahoo group and a website forum which are currently not being used.

Count me as #2.

You need to talk to ALIPAC Administrator about the links. I know they have some but I don't know how it works.

We need a name...something simple like....Republicans for Impeachment.

Think it over. Once we have a name, then we can start getting the word out.

My feeling is this. Republicans put this SOB in the White House and he's done everything within his power to ruin our nation and more lives of fellow Americans than I can even count in groups. He is now on the verge of dissolving our nation before our very eyes. We did this...innocent and blind as we were....we still did it. I don't know if Kerry had the same agenda or not, but I believe so because his biggest contributor was George Soros who is Open Borders Society. Nevertheless, our Party, the GOP...should have stopped Bush as soon as we saw what he was up to. It's our burden to undo Bush and Cheney before they undo the United States.

And the only group with the means to undo Bush and Cheney are the Republicans in the US Congress. I'm not even sure Democrats prefer impeachment because they are afraid that if Republicans actually step up and resolve the problem, it will gain favor for Republicans and ruin the Dems chance to complain about everything as campaign material.

So...WE the GOP have to do it and do it quickly.

It's possible with the threat of it that a deal could be wagered and secure their resignations.

Think about it...a strategy.

We'll talk more on it later.

Count me as #2.

You need to talk to ALIPAC Administrator about the links. I know they have some but I don't know how it works.

We need a name...something simple like....Republicans for Impeachment.

Think it over. Once we have a name, then we can start getting the word out.

Judy,
    I've started a new thread about this. Looks like we both are hot-heads who only need one more person to start a new movement with, lol.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40569

Hi y'all,

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/PageServer

Have you seen this site? I just typed IMPEACH BUSH into the server...there's a lot out there already.

Remember, that this treason, this selling out of our country to meet the globalist agenda, has been going on for DECADES. By both sides of the house. By multiple presidents. Obviously we can't change the past, all we can deal with is NOW and this traitor, er....president.

We can't count on impeachment, IMO. As much as I, personally, believe it's necessary. I've been emailing/faxing/phoning the lawBreakers about this, off and on, since I became aware of this problem. NOT one response on this issue, by anyone.

I believe too many of them are in the president's globalism pocket.

I think we MUST stay focused on securing our borders, stopping the invasion (that's what it is), enforcing current immigration law, in other words, ALIPAC's planks, to slow globalism down and give the public the chance to become aware.

I realize how absolutely frustrating the awakening of America up, is. I, to my shame, only became 'aware' mid-March. I think most of you have read my story, so I won't go into details here. My only defense is that I simply didn't have access to the info found online. I BELIEVED that the MSM was keeping me up to the minute on everything. I did NOT know of the CFR links to the MSM and the globalist agenda. I BELIEVED that the gov't was working in our best interest. IMO, this is where most citizens are right now.

Yesterday, one of my friends, who has NOT responded in any way to the info/links/articles, etc. that I have sent her on this subject, sent me a barrage of emails, which show she is becoming aware and doesn't like it either. She's been online for years! Has a huge network. And this is how the word spreads.

Yes, IMO, time is short. The SPP is scheduled for full implementation 2010.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

It would be interesting to get a figure on those attacked, assaulted, raped, molested, maimed, etc by illegals daily as well.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast