Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let me say again that the wall and the troops on the border wil not solve this H-1B problem which is a big problem (45 to 50% of the illegals in this country). These guys actually take high paying jobs and you should see entire neigborhood of indians buying in expensive housing areas. It's not unusual for an indian software couple can make between $150,000 to $200,000 per year (wife is also a software analyst)... Give me a break!!!

To me this IS a huge problem to solve immediately instead of going after the poor illegal mexicans who are risking their lives crossing the border. These poor guys most certainly take jobs Americans won't do!!!

To me this IS a huge problem to solve immediately instead of going after the poor illegal mexicans who are risking their lives crossing the border. These poor guys most certainly take jobs Americans won't do!!!
    GOAMERICA,
    although I certainly agree with you concerning the H1-B visas your sympathy for ILLEGALS {Mex & others} that are sucking our tax dollars dry, bankrupting our Medical facilities and destroying our schools is disheartening.

If you've noticed, the Senate travesty Bill has greatly increased H1-Bs so it would benefit you to work at stopping the whole shabang or we all lose.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't have to ask you where you heard this drivel.

Do you work for George Bush or the media?

MJ

A good answer would be to lift the H-1B of anyone who participates in the protest.
    Exactly. And then reduce the number of H-1B visas until they realize they hung themselves. See how well their protests do on their own soil!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    GOAMERICA,
    although I certainly agree with you concerning the H1-B visas your sympathy for ILLEGALS {Mex & others} that are sucking our tax dollars dry, bankrupting our Medical facilities and destroying our schools is disheartening.

If you've noticed, the Senate travesty Bill has greatly increased H1-Bs so it would benefit you to work at stopping the whole shabang or we all lose.
    WHAT EVER you and your friend MustangJo reasonings are!!! You seem to systematically contradict common sense and THAT, I can not help you. HOWEVER, don't forget to set your mind straight so you can WIN THE WAR on illegal immigration by aiming at the most important targets first. ... The wall and border patrols are just a waste of time and money at this moment. Mexican illegals are a problem BUT not the most important problem. Actually I should say NOT the only one. Focusing on mexican illegals ONLY will be a failure in the fight against illegal immigration GUARANTEED!!! Politicians are using the right strategy to win!!! You know what yours should be to win, don't you?????

Good luck to you guys in your fight for illegal immigration. I getting bored of this site!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    GOAMERICA,

WHAT EVER you and your friend MustangJo reasonings are!!! You seem to systematically contradict common sense and THAT, I can not help you. HOWEVER, don't forget to set your mind straight so you can WIN THE WAR on illegal immigration by aiming at the most important targets first. ... The wall and border patrols are just a waste of time and money at this moment. Mexican illegals are a problem BUT not the most important problem. Actually I should say NOT the only one. Focusing on mexican illegals ONLY will be a failure in the fight against illegal immigration GUARANTEED!!! Politicians are using the right strategy to win!!! You know what yours should be to win, don't you?????

Good luck to you guys in your fight for illegal immigration. I getting bored of this site!!!!
    Hmmm... I have yet to hear an Indian H-1B worker plotting to "retake" the US for Mother India. When I go to the emergency room, it is not Indians or Pakistanis clogging the waiting room as they use the facility as a free general practitioner. H-1B workers are not presently bankrupting my state's education system. It's not H-1B temporary laborers who are dealing drugs in my neighborhood.

In short, it is not so much the jobs that they take, but the illegalities in which they engage, the services they steal and that we Americans must pay for, and the lack of resect for the sovereignty of this nation that they exhibit that make the illegals crossing our southern border unwanted pests.

Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    WE DON'T really need these H-1B workers. Many of them have fake diplomas and needless to say that they know 3 times nothing. Look at the mess with Windows!! Americans lost these high paying software jobs too!!!

Companies hire a few indian people, say 2 or 3, to start a software department. These indian people not feeling at ease with american workers, bring in armies of indian speaking people and friends by cargo loads, so they can work as a group sharing language and culture.

Many of them if not all of them overstayed their contracts and ended up working at Fry's electronics, restaurants, hotels, department stores and so on... They're certainly NOT more software experts than you and I. This is the sad reality I witnessed so many times in Silicon Valley companies.

I read in the news the other day that they account for 45 to 50 %of the total of illegals in this country. However, they do have an edge over the mexicans... they speak english!!
    I certainly agree with you goamarica. But you should understand that most illegal immigrants from contries other than Mexico are smart enough to fly under the radar. I have never heard of an illegal Indian being arrested for drugs, kidnapping, murder, burglary and just about any other crime that you can think of. They don't flaunt their illegal activity the way that Mexicans do.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

goamerica is obviously a troll.

MJ

Yep, I was reading this and thought we had another troll also. So what's next oh wise ones?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast