Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Indian techies in US plan for sick-in strike
    This strike will begin on the 1st and or the 15th of the month. Nothing new here.

Personally, I think they are too greedy to lose a day's pay so I wouldn't get all worked up over them striking. Even if they do, they, like the illegal hispanics will discover just how little they or their presence means to this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should put up a higher wall and make sure you.....

'GoAmerica" are on the otherside of it . and put up some other types of barriers( of which i am not at liberty to mention but being of a military nature other than troops and definately effective deterants) to ensure that you would never want to even try to come here again.

Once again ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL you can slice it and dice it and put it together with AMNESTY but it has its origins in ILLEGAL !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    Let me say again that the wall and the troops on the border wil not solve this H-1B problem which is a big problem (45 to 50% of the illegals in this country). These guys actually take high paying jobs and you should see entire neigborhood of indians buying in expensive housing areas. It's not unusual for an indian software couple can make between $150,000 to $200,000 per year (wife is also a software analyst)... Give me a break!!!

To me this IS a huge problem to solve immediately instead of going after the poor illegal mexicans who are risking their lives crossing the border. These poor guys most certainly take jobs Americans won't do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    To me this IS a huge problem to solve immediately instead of going after the poor illegal mexicans who are risking their lives crossing the border. These poor guys most certainly take jobs Americans won't do!!!
    GOAMERICA,
    although I certainly agree with you concerning the H1-B visas your sympathy for ILLEGALS {Mex & others} that are sucking our tax dollars dry, bankrupting our Medical facilities and destroying our schools is disheartening.

If you've noticed, the Senate travesty Bill has greatly increased H1-Bs so it would benefit you to work at stopping the whole shabang or we all lose.
    WHAT EVER you and your friend MustangJo reasonings are!!! You seem to systematically contradict common sense and THAT, I can not help you. HOWEVER, don't forget to set your mind straight so you can WIN THE WAR on illegal immigration by aiming at the most important targets first. ... The wall and border patrols are just a waste of time and money at this moment. Mexican illegals are a problem BUT not the most important problem. Actually I should say NOT the only one. Focusing on mexican illegals ONLY will be a failure in the fight against illegal immigration GUARANTEED!!! Politicians are using the right strategy to win!!! You know what yours should be to win, don't you?????

Good luck to you guys in your fight for illegal immigration. I getting bored of this site!!!!
    GOAMERICA,
    I'm going to politely caution you to be careful how you speak to both ALIPAC members and to me.

Now, VERIFY your allegations if you want to be heard and do NOT yell at anyone in your replies. It's rude and unwarranted. We were polite to you and expect the same in return.

The FAILURE, sir, is in your slanted thinking. GUARANTEED!!!
    You're obviously biased and unable to see the big picture. Should you take the time to search, you will be able to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

Again, I repeat, the bill the Senate is pushing has greatly increased H1-B visas. You might want to begin there for a better understanding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123