Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This investigation is quite enlightening. I'm finding out a lot about our forthright and honest government.

I knew Bush was against the Kyoto Protocol..........but I didn't hear A THING ON THE NEWS about this!!!!!

In snub to Bush, US mayors sign environment accord

New York (AFP) May 16 - Some 500 US mayors pledged on Tuesday to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in line with the Kyoto Protocol, signaling their objections to the environmental policies of President George W. Bush.

"Mayors took action because we have to, because the federal government was silent," said Douglas Palmer, head of the United States conference of Mayors.

A total of 514 US mayors attending an environment summit of world city leaders signed the accord to slash pollutants to below 1990 levels by 2012.

The United States Conference of Mayors' Climate Protection Agreement is the only climate protection agreement of its kind among US elected officials. Bush has refused to sign up to the Kyoto Protocol.

Seattle mayor Greg Nickels, who helped launch the initiative in 2005, hailed the accord as the fruit of a long labor.

"The demand for action on climate protection is growing every day, in big cities and small towns, in the heartland and on the coasts and now across the world. "What started in Seattle as a protest against the policies of delay has a coalition of communities across America that are making a difference for the future of our planet," he said.

The Kyoto Protocol emissions reduction target for the United States would have been seven percent below 1990 levels by 2012.

The signing took place at a summit in New York where mayors from some of the world's largest urban areas called on cities to unite and take the lead in tackling climate change.

"As cities produce three-fourths of the carbon emissions, we must act," said London Mayor Ken Livingstone, the head of the C40 large cities, describing climate change as "the single biggest threat to the future of humanity."

"Whatever the discussions within our governments, as cities we are not waiting," he told leaders from 46 of the world's most polluted cities, from Cairo to Shanghai and Los Angeles to Bangkok.

Livingstone said the summit aimed to "create a critical mass that puts the world on the path to avoid a catastrophic climate change... We came to take decisive actions to reduce our own carbon emissions," he said.

The summit, which opened late Monday and runs through Thursday, is expected to include several joint initiatives that harness the cities' combined purchasing power.

The event is being organized in conjunction with the Clinton Climate Initiative, part of the foundation set up by former US president Bill Clinton, who is due to address the summit on Wednesday.

The summit has also attracted dozens of major corporations, including GE, Deutsche Bank, Swiss Re, JP Morgan Chase, Shell and Siemens, who are either offering technological expertise or financial backing for green projects.

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg criticized governmental inaction on climate change, telling delegates: "We need no new technology, we need no new invention, all that is required is political will."

"If they don't act, we will. Shame on them but we cannot sit around and watch our environment deteriorate and put this world in jeopardy," he said. "We are willing to stand up, we think it is one of the seminal issues of our time."

Other topics up for discussion at the summit include beating traffic congestion, making water systems more efficient, adopting renewable energy sources, increasing recycling, reducing waste and improving mass transit.

When London hosted the inaugural large cities summit in 2005, only 18 cities took part. With climate change now one of the most pressing hot-button issues, the number of cities represented has more than doubled.

"Even here in the United States things are beginning to move," said New York's deputy mayor, Daniel Doctoroff. "The time for debate is over, the time for action is now."

He explained how a plan to manage an expected boom in the city's population over the coming decades had evolved into proposals to trim carbon emissions by 30 percent before 2030 and restrict vehicle access into Manhattan.

"So many companies are now taking it seriously," he said.

http://www.energy-daily.com/reports/Bil ... s_999.html

GREAT WORK PROUD!!!

>> Carbon based tax is a SCAM placed upon American Tax payers via the United Nations of Genocide & Theft via Gore and his cabal including G. SOROS

>> Kyoto Protocol is a SHAM & SCAM no different than the above.
    CHINA {among many others} gets a pass - hmmmmm, wonder why

>> TREATY of the SEAS!
    {cut them off {USA} by land, air and by sea!!}

FOLLOW THE MONEY & the DICTATORS in the UN + our own GLOBAL THEIVES
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But the point of all this is...........

SOMEONE wants to run the whole damn world!!!!! Including getting the U.S. under "thumb."

The end result is, "the world being run by an elite group of about 10 people." This group, like ANY OTHER, would have a "chair" or President, or something. THAT is the person we want!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    But the point of all this is...........

SOMEONE wants to run the whole damn world!!!!! Including getting the U.S. under "thumb."

The end result is, "the world being run by an elite group of about 10 people." This group, like ANY OTHER, would have a "chair" or President, or something. THAT is the person we want!!!!
    Exactly! {or darned close}
    {more than 10 people though - there are several cabals vieing for power}
    Going after "one person" is not productive. That really would be wasting time in actuality. They're cabals and share their ultimate power.

And we are just about at critical mass now

They MUST have AMNESTY to complete these horrific & INSANE plans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    GREAT WORK PROUD!!!

>> Carbon based tax is a SCAM placed upon American Tax payers via the United Nations of Genocide & Theft via Gore and his cabal including G. SOROS

>> Kyoto Protocol is a SHAM & SCAM no different than the above.
    CHINA {among many others} gets a pass - hmmmmm, wonder why

>> TREATY of the SEAS!
    {cut them off {USA} by land, air and by sea!!}

FOLLOW THE MONEY & the DICTATORS in the UN + our own GLOBAL THEIVES
    Funny you should mention Soros. I did a search on him to see if his name came up linked to this "Idea, philosophy, newspeak, mindthink" but there was no connection. I thought that was odd. Bill Gates of course came up, connected with INDIA and IT. I just find it all very "Stepford Politician" the whole world using the same phrase, sounds so new agey and positive doesn't it? A real brotherhood of man.

[quote="girlygirl369"]Al Gore was on Larry King last night. A comment he made was, "we should do away with the personal wage income tax and replace it with a carbon based tax. That would make the price of gas go up, but people would keep a lot more of their paycheck.

/quote]

Wow, great find GG!
    and the Kyoto agenda is a nightmare for America. We would take on most of the expense even though we don't NOT make most of the pollution! As usual, the bulk of the cost would go to us.
    Again, cities in America taking policies upon themselves because we have a leader who has left us without strong policies and without direction. Just like the Sanctuary city situation.
    Believe me when I tell you there was a LOT more then what I could link. I am unable to open PDF files and a lot of the links were PDF. So I didn't include them for content. I am going to go back to the links I have posted and do some real searching. I was up till 5am looking this stuff up and blurry eyed. I can't let it take me off of the immediate focus of this immigration nightmare, but when the calls are done for the day, I will be rechecking these website. To me they were just chilling. Anytime you have the entire world seeming to be spewing the same newspeak idealology, it is a scary thing.

I remember a concept that if you had an idea that you thought was good you sold people on it.

There was also those that took their stinking ideas and imposed them on you. They push and we push back!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Daniel 7 explains Revelation 13

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Daniel 7

In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions in his mind as he lay on his bed; then he wrote the dream down and related the following summary of it. Daniel said,

"I was looking in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea. And four great beasts [world empires] were coming up from the sea, different from one another.

"The first was like a lion and had the wings of an eagle [Babylon]. I kept looking until its wings were plucked, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man; a human mind also was given to it.

"And behold, another beast, a second one, resembling a bear [Medo-Persia]. And it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and thus they said to it, 'Arise, devour much meat!'

"After this I kept looking, and behold, another one, like a leopard [Greece], which had on its back four wings of a bird; the beast also had four heads, and dominion was given to it.

"After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast [Rome], dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.

"While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn [Antiochus IV Epiphanes. a Syrian], a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts.

The Ancient of Days Reigns

"I kept looking
    Until thrones were set up,
    And the Ancient of Days took His seat;
    His vesture was like white snow
    And the hair of His head like pure wool
    His throne was ablaze with flames,
    Its wheels were a burning fire.
    "A river of fire was flowing
    And coming out from before Him;
    Thousands upon thousands were attending Him,
    And myriads upon myriads were standing before Him;
    The court sat,
    And the books were opened.

"Then I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking; I kept looking until the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and given to the burning fire. As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time.

The Son of Man Presented

"I kept looking in the night visions,
    And behold, with the clouds of heaven
    One like a Son of Man was coming,
    And He came up to the Ancient of Days
    And was presented before Him.
    "And to Him was given dominion,
    Glory and a kingdom,
    That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
    Might serve Him
    His dominion is an everlasting dominion
    Which will not pass away;
    And His kingdom is one
    Which will not be destroyed.

The Vision Interpreted

"As for me, Daniel, my spirit was distressed within me, and the visions in my mind kept alarming me. I approached one of those who were standing by and began asking him the exact meaning of all this So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things:

'These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth. But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.'

"Then I desired to know the exact meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its claws of bronze, and which devoured, crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet, and the meaning of the ten horns that were on its head and the other horn which came up, and before which three of them fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth uttering great boasts and which was larger in appearance than its associates. I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and overpowering them until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when the saints took possession of the kingdom.

Prophecy yet to be fulfilled

"Thus he said: 'The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth [a revived Roman Empire], which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he [the counterfeit christ, or antichrist: Satan incarnate] will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time*, times, and half a time. But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever.

'Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.'

"At this point the revelation ended. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts were greatly alarming me and my face grew pale, but I kept the matter to myself."

* a time: 12 months of 30 days = 360 days; different from our year of 365.24 days.
    a time, times, and half a time = 42 months of 30 days = 1260 days.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Revelation 13 as interpreted by Daniel 7

Revelation 13

The Beast from the Sea

And the dragon [Satan] stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast [the revived Roman Empire] coming up out of the sea, having ten horns [kingdoms] and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard [Greece], and his feet were like those of a bear [Medo-Persia], and his mouth like the mouth of a lion [Babylon]. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.

I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?"

There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months [of 30 days] was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. It was also given to him to make war with the saints [on earth, i.e., the tribulation saints] and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

The Beast from the Earth

Then I saw another beast [world empire] coming up out of the earth [the land of Abraham, in the opposite direction from Europe, as viewed from the Isle of Patmos]; and he had two horns [kingdoms] like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon [devil]. He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six*.

* "Here is wisdom." King Solomon is associated with wisdom (1 Kings 3:11,12); he was the wisest man in history, until the Lord Jesus Christ. The only other Bible reference to the number 666 is that King Solomon annually received 666 talents of gold in tribute (1 Kings 10:14,15).

Another possible interpretation is that the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is "Vav", the letter "w".
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Peter Drucker coined the phrase "Knowledge Society"

Here is a little more information on Peter Drucker.

He was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom July 9th, 2002 by George W. Bush

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PeterDrucker.htm

Congressional Medal of Freedom Recipient
    Peter F. Drucker

Peter Drucker Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom

President George W. Bush presents the Medal of Freedom to Dr. Peter Drucker in the East Room at the White House, July 9, 2002. (White House photo by Paul Morse.)
    n July 9, 2002, President George W. Bush presented Peter Drucker with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian award. The award was presented at a special ceremony at the White House.

The Presidential Medal of Freedom recognizes exceptional meritorious service. President Truman established the medal in 1945 to reward notable service in World War II. In 1963, it was reintroduced by President Kennedy to honor outstanding civilian service to the community, in fields such as the arts, sciences, literature, community service, education, and religion. It is the nation's first award to recognize both cultural and military contribution.

Mr. Drucker was one of twelve distinguished people honored. The other recipients are: Hank Aaron, Bill Cosby, Placido Domingo, Katharine Graham, D.A. Henderson, Irving Kristol, Nelson Mandela, Gordon Moore, Nancy Reagan, Fred Rogers, and A.M. Rosenthal.

President Bush recognized Mr. Drucker for his management expertise and impressive consulting work that has helped nonprofit and faith-based institutions, businesses, and universities worldwide.

Peter F. Drucker was born in Vienna, Austria, in 1909. Educated in Austria and in England, Mr. Drucker holds a doctorate in Public and International Law from Frankfurt University in Germany. He also has received honorary doctorates from American, Belgian, Czech, English, Japanese, Spanish and Swiss universities. Since 1971, Mr. Drucker has been Marie Rankin Clarke Professor of Social Science and Management at Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California, which named its Graduate Management Center after him in 1987.
    In addition to teaching, Mr. Drucker currently acts as a consultant, specializing in strategy and policy for both businesses and nonprofits, and in the work and organization of top management. He has worked with many of the world's largest corporations and with small and entrepreneurial companies; with nonprofits such as universities, hospitals and community services; and with agencies of the U.S. Government as well as with Free-World governments such as those of Canada and Japan. In the past, Mr. Drucker has variously been economist for an international bank in London; American economist for a group of British and European banks and investment trusts; and American correspondent for a group of British newspapers.

From 1950 to 1971, Mr. Drucker was Professor of Management at the Graduate Business School of New York University which awarded him the university s highest honor, the Presidential Citation in 1969. From 1979 to 1985, he also served as Professorial Lecturer in Oriental Art at Pomona College, one of the Claremont Colleges. He also acted as Professor of Politics and Philosophy at Bennington College in Bennington, Vermont.

A prolific writer on subjects relating to society, economics, politics and management, Mr. Drucker has published 30 books which have been translated into more than twenty languages. In addition to his writings on management and economics, he has written an autobiographical book entitled, Adventures of a Bystander, and co-authored Adventures of the Brush; Japanese Paintings. Mr. Drucker has made several series of educational movies based on his management books, and he was an editorial columnist for the Wall Street Journal from 1975 to 1995, and serves as a frequent contributor to magazines.

Mr. Drucker is married and has four children and six grandchildren.

For more information about Mr. Drucker visit The Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12