Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is insane

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The New Haven Police Department isn't worried though. "Community policing is about problem solving and engaging every segment, every member of your community together." says Chief Ortiz of the NHPD "After we passed, the order we saw a double digit reduction in the neighborhoods where our immigrant population resides."
    ...does the police chief plan on holding an illegal alien love-in and sing kum-ba-yah in Spanish to make 'em all feel comfortable and welcome?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's obvious New Haven does not have enough illegal aliens, we need to send them as many as we can. When their population is more than 50% illegal aliens (like many cities in California), let's see how much they like it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's obvious New Haven does not have enough illegal aliens, we need to send them as many as we can. When their population is more than 50% illegal aliens (like many cities in California), let's see how much they like it.

New Haven is just a few clowns short of a circus.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

They just don't understand. It is highly important that we educate them to the best of our abilities. I'm placing the fliers in the laundomats.

"Things that we're entitled to, opening a bank account, going to the library stuff like that. Or being able to present an ID to send money to your home country." says resident, Nadia Minor.
    In another article:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/WireStory?id=3410370&page=1 (on page 1 of 3)

"We need to send money to the places we come from. For me, I feel better. If the police catch me, I have identification now," (Ray) Sanchez said.

Well, that's nice. Now Nadia and Ray can send all their money to Mexico and contribute to the economic destruction of New Haven.

A whole bunch of real, honest-to-goodness, card carrying "identified" illegal aliens. Just makes me want to YEE HAW!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

That's the mindset.....we are "entitled" to all these things, the liberal mindset of you owe it to me! Obviously the people in New Haven are of a different breed and will be in for a rude awakening!

I'm really hoping there will be a posting of Pre illegal haven crime stats, and Post illegal haven crime stats. I hope they stock alot of corona and tecate.

New York next?
    Lou Dobbs just reported New York is considering the ID card for illegals! Says they're here anyway, underground, this will bring them out...blah, blah.

To steal a phrase from Lou: "Unbelievable!"
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

On Lou Dobbs Tonight, it was stated that because New Haven has issued those cards, they're NOW in violation of at least 8 federal laws that deal with illegal aliens!!! And word is that New York is planning to follow with their own cards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast