Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wonderful stories!!!!!!!!
    Gogo, just curious... The name of the Website For the delicious apples?
    I would Love to buy some from them.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Wonderful stories!!!!!!!!
    Gogo, just curious... The name of the Website For the delicious apples?
    I would Love to buy some from them.
    Thank you so much for asking. Unfortunately, this is their first year of business, so I told her how to get free business cards and how to get a very inexpensive website. So when she gets one, I hope she contacts me and I will let everyone know about it here on Alipac. So nice of you to ask.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    SeaTurtle YOU ROCK. Be careful about that email address though. Make sure its a throw away in case you need to close it.
    Oh yeah, it's a yahoo address.

You guys are the best, JSYK.

I'd order some apples, too, but I think they might not be so good to eat by the time they reach Pennsylvania. I do buy from local farmer's markets, and my next-door neighbor has a farm that he and his friends take care of (no employees .. and no illegals).
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Maybe, sometime fresh last longer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    SeaTurtle YOU ROCK. Be careful about that email address though. Make sure its a throw away in case you need to close it.
    Oh yeah, it's a yahoo address.

You guys are the best, JSYK.

I'd order some apples, too, but I think they might not be so good to eat by the time they reach Pennsylvania. I do buy from local farmer's markets, and my next-door neighbor has a farm that he and his friends take care of (no employees .. and no illegals).
    So would I. We would just need to pay extra for overnight or two day shipping. Or better yet, donate them to the families of our boys and girls in Iraq or Afghanistan. Northern Cal has lots of new temporary single parent families that I am sure would love the apples.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. Two good causes with one purchase Gogo, if you can find this family again, would you call a local base or military family support group and see how this could be done? It is a way we all could pitch in to support both this business and our troops no matter where in the country we live.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think finding them is going to be very difficult without them having business cards. I'll see if they are at the farmers market again. This was their first week so if they didn't do well, they might not be back since there are farmer's markets closer to them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123