Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Great job GoGo and RegieMay. I'm in the auto business and have refused many job offers over the years to work for the imports (Toyota and Honda) I always refuse even though I have been offered as much as 50k more than I'm currently making. I say the same thing to them all " I feel that people that buy imports are selling out America as 82 cents on every dollar goes back to Japan. I cant say it enough, "Buy American, the job you save may be your own"
    Thanks wmarincic. We can all start affecting people around us. Make yourself well acquainted with two or three stories about names of persons who have lost jobs, been demoted, or killed by illegal aliens. It seems the lost jobs and demotions hit people the hardest. (You know only other people get killed syndrome) Carry that information as part of your arsenal to engage people and to enlist people in the fight. I'll bet a lot of them already know someone out of work because of it, but they don't know about us or NumbersUSA to fight with others of like minds. They need the support and we need their activism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Can't hire school kids because he's afraid of being sued. We can thank lawyers for this because we have become a sue-happy society.

Cool story Gogo, thanks for sharing!
    Unfortunately Americans need to start suing more to bring home the point that cheap labor isn't that cheap.

Look at how many lawsuits are instigated by IA's and their supporters at the drop of a hat. They don't care that we taxpayers are getting the bill.

Bet this employer would change his mind pretty quickly if his illegal alien workers sued him for unpaid wages and win. With that he should realize it's better to hire Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

What a wonderful story, and so true. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Good work, Gogo. Everyone I talk to who came here legally, went through the paperwork mess and medical exams, is absolutely livid about the IA situation. Amazing how little press coverage, if any, they get!
    Tell me about it. When the hubby and I have discussions about illegals, his face turns red and his brogue gets so thick I can't understand him. I feel like Lucy Ricardo lol. The legal route is hard, but well worth it. To just hand everything to these law breakers on a silver platter is basically turning to all the legal immigrants, snickering and saying "sucker".
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job Gogo and Reggie! Thanks for spreading the word Gogo.

As I was paying for my purchase, a Mexican family across the walkway started calling out "Hey lady, we got tomatoes cheap." I told them I prefer American tomatoes.
    GOOD FOR YOU REGGIE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Way to go Gogo and ReggieMay!!!! Keep up the good work!

AE

Gogo, that is sooo good to hear.

I am from an "apple family". My fathers ancestors (both sides) were apple farmers, and settled in Wenatchee and Omak Washington. He used to tell us stories of how he and his siblings and all the other family members, along with some hired hands (they were Americans back then, plus some of the local natives too) would all gather in the orchards to do some "apple knockin". It was a family and community affair.

We live really close to Hood River, Oregon, our own "apple capitol" and love to go up to get fresh apples, but....I know this time around we plan to be asking who they hire, and do they check with E-Verify? The ones who use legal workers and use all of the government tools, will get our families dollars, and admiration.

The unfortunate thing is that up there (in Hood River), we see a LOT of what we believe to be illegal aliens working there. It dismays me.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Good work, Gogo. Everyone I talk to who came here legally, went through the paperwork mess and medical exams, is absolutely livid about the IA situation. Amazing how little press coverage, if any, they get!
    Tell me about it. When the hubby and I have discussions about illegals, his face turns red and his brogue gets so thick I can't understand him. I feel like Lucy Ricardo lol. The legal route is hard, but well worth it. To just hand everything to these law breakers on a silver platter is basically turning to all the legal immigrants, snickering and saying "sucker".
    I know Cayla. I have a friend from Chile. She speaks five languages fluently. She even travels alone for months in Europe. Just let one person assume that she is not American (naturalized) and she let's them have it with both barrels. They sit there stunned. She has her degree from USC.

Thanks everyone. I didn't put the story to brag so I hope you didn't get it that way. I wanted to inspire you that when you lest expect it to be ready. You may find fellow thinkers even in liberal places like ours. So I find that more and more people are feeling freer to speak their descent. I just wanted to give you ideas and encouragement. You encourage me with your encouragement and your ideas. Each activist here has a perspective and ideas that we can all use. Sometimes its thinking outside the box.

I can't afford to take the risk if someone gets hurt and they sue me
    Gogo, I would march right back to that baloney-head and tell him that's what workman's comp is for. Sheesh.

Did you feel like slapping him at the time, because I feel like slapping him and I wasn't even there!

Thanks for sharing your story, and I too have found allies and chances to educate people in the most everyday, normal places.

Just last night my hubby took me out for our anniversary dinner. We went to a local bar afterward for a drink, and a friend of my husband's came in. He hasn't seen this guy for ten years

Well, the friend and his date got quote an education, and everyone near enough to hear us got one too. I handed out my business cards, told them to come to ALIPAC and start reading, sent them to NumbersUSA, and gave my email address out.

So far today, two people have already emailed me for links. I sent out a bunch of site links for them to get started, including here, Diggers Realm, usillegalaiens.com (dark side of illegal immigration report), Voice of the People (coz that's our local group), Victims of Illegal Alien Crime, and some others I have saved.

Voice of the People has a universal rally/protest on August 16th in Wilkes-Barre at Public Park. (Universal meaning not just illegal immigration). They will be covering a bunch of topics and they expect a few busloads of people from all over the county (reassessment problems). This would be an excellent time to educate people about illegals and the damage they cause.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

SeaTurtle YOU ROCK. Be careful about that email address though. Make sure its a throw away in case you need to close it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast