Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting fast food chain in my area

I wasn't sure if they wanted me to order from them.

http://www.pizzapatron.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is not a joke?! They only serve pizza to hispanic communities?! Bring in the ACLU, I feel discrimanted against.

JAK
    IMO, the ACLU doesn't care if we are discriminated against.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

they have a store in Oak Cliff TX (south w. dallas) a large hispanic community.

also look in to "Pizza Amigo - Pizza with a mexican accent"

both suck in my opinion.

Pizza Patron Corporate: Dallas area
    Pizza Patrón Inc.
    Corporate Office
    10999 Petal Street, Suite 200
    Dallas, TX 75238
    United States
    972-613-8000

The ACLU would be up in arms if the ad read "Serving white communities--etc."
    None of us got to choose what "color" we are, but it sure seems that blacks and Hispanics, among others, can trumpet their ethnicity and not worry about being called racist.
    I have nothing against either , but why can't whites or "Caucasians" be allowed the same right?
    And in this particular ad, it sure looks like the pizza place wouldn't hire anyone who wasn't Hispanic and young. Pretty racist and ageist if you ask me.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

from their franchise section:
    Our ideal franchise candidate is a highly motivated individual with a desire to sell great pizza and serve the Hispanic community. It is not necessary to have food service experience in order to succeed. The right person utilizing our comprehensive training program and “operator-friendly” concept has all the tools needed to develop and maintain a flourishing business.
    Contact
    Pizza Patrón Inc.
    Andrew Gamm
    972-613-8000
    andy@pizzapatron.com

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    None of us got to choose what "color" we are,
    Not true if there's some political or economic advantage to it the government will help you become a new race, just wish, and hope, and believe, and say it's so over and over.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#257300
    The survey also showed that about half of Latinos surveyed see themselves as a distinct race, despite the U.S. Census Bureau's classification of Hispanics as ethnic minorities that may be of any race.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are the employees screened for eboli? :P

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    None of us got to choose what "color" we are, but it sure seems that blacks and Hispanics, among others, can trumpet their ethnicity and not worry about being called racist.
    I have nothing against either , but why can't whites or "Caucasians" be allowed the same right?
    And in this particular ad, it sure looks like the pizza place wouldn't hire anyone who wasn't Hispanic and young. Pretty racist and ageist if you ask me.
    I think that we should start our own club. I'm sure that it would start as a joke, since white people are the most PC people that I know, but it would be interesting to see people's reactions. My guess is that most people won't care and some organizations and outspoken leaders will be screaming about it. If everyone else can have a club, we should too. Count me in.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast