Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting Story

I talked to a friend tonight in the Atlanta, GA area. She said a friend of hers saw what she was pretty sure was an illegal alien leave her wallet in a shopping cart in a store she was in. (This is in an area in GA that is overrun with illegals.) The woman left before the friend could catch her, so she opened the wallet to see who the person was and how to contact them so she could get the wallet back to them.

Inside the wallet were several different IDs, a WIC card, a food stamp card and various other social services cards...and $3,500!!

At that point, the friend was highly upset and didn't return the wallet!

I'm not a dishonest person, nor to I condone dishonesty, but it was a little bit of justice that this person decided to make it rough on an illegal for a change, instead of them making it rough on Americans.

I wouldn't return the wallet either. Who would you return it to anyway?

I would turn the ID's in to the police, especially if the ID have the same face with different names.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Should it not be turned over to the Atlanta police? Or to the store manager, who would have done so?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Should it not be turned over to the Atlanta police? Or to the store manager, who would have done so?
    Part of me agrees with you and part of me agrees with Miguelina. For the sake of honesty, it should be returned to someone...but to whom? The friend said she found several IDs, so which one should it be returned to?

Maybe the police but how honest is the store manager? Would they be tempted to pocket the $3,500? And if the person with all the IDs and welfare type cards and $3,500 is that dishonest, should they be 'rewarded' with the return of their obviously ill-gotten gains?

I dunno. It's not up to me; I didn't find it and don't even live near Georgia and don't know the person who found it, so I can't say but I do have mixed feelings about it.

I think it's about time the Karma Train came for that IA!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I think it's about time the Karma Train came for that IA!
    My first thought when I heard the story was that now the IA would have to buy new IDs and sign up for all those welfare programs again, so at least it slowed them down for a while...not that it does much good. They'll be sure to sign up again and in the process, they'll tell someone how they were "victimized".

It should be returned to the American people because that's exactly who this illegal invader piece of shit stole that money and benefits from!

We have American citizens who are in great need, but cannot qualify for services because they own a car or have a few bucks left in a savings account (probably much less than this illegal had in her wallet) but this piece of garbage illegal is making out like a bandito!

Re: Interesting Story

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I talked to a friend tonight in the Atlanta, GA area. She said a friend of hers saw what she was pretty sure was an illegal alien leave her wallet in a shopping cart in a store she was in. (This is in an area in GA that is overrun with illegals.) The woman left before the friend could catch her, so she opened the wallet to see who the person was and how to contact them so she could get the wallet back to them.

Inside the wallet were several different IDs, a WIC card, a food stamp card and various other social services cards...and $3,500!!

At that point, the friend was highly upset and didn't return the wallet!

I'm not a dishonest person, nor to I condone dishonesty, but it was a little bit of justice that this person decided to make it rough on an illegal for a change, instead of them making it rough on Americans.

Tell your friend to contact Local Law Enforcement and turn in the wallet, this is Obvious ID theft, Social Security Fraud, Etc and a host of other serious felonies.

Edit: If your friend turns in the wallet, tell her not to handle it to much and put it in a plastic bag as to preserve Finger Prints and other Forensic evidence that Law Enforcement needs to process.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I would suggest your friend send the wallet and all contents to a ICE station along with a letter of where and how she found it.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

I agree the wallet should be turned over to the local police or ICE and I would show them what was inside and get a receit.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast