Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think about the poor people whose identities were stolen. Maybe this will help catch these pathetic criminals!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I feel for the people whose identities were stolen and these leeches living off them and their hard work!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I'd lay everything out, photograph it then take the wallet to the police so it can be returned to the rightful owner, cash and all. Then I would send the photo, and the police report number to the welfare office and inform them this person had a huge amount of cash and is receiving government assistance. Let the authorities return the wallet and deal with the dishonesty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'd lay everything out, photograph it then take the wallet to the police so it can be returned to the rightful owner, cash and all. Then I would send the photo, and the police report number to the welfare office and inform them this person had a huge amount of cash and is receiving government assistance. Let the authorities return the wallet and deal with the dishonesty.

Dixie
    Bingo, that's the answer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    I think you're right, Dixie, and she is supposed to call me later tonight. I have no idea who her friend is but I will present your suggestion to her and see if she will tell her friend.

I also agree with USPatriot...two wrongs don't make a right. I don't know how many times I heard my Gramma say that growing up!

The wallet and contents needs to be returned; perhaps in the manner as Dixie stated, or to the local police. There is a chance that the owner could be here legally; maybe a tiny chance but still a chance.

Ostrich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12